ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My VX220 Turbo

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
The guy with this car just rang me back.....let's just say it's a serious contender!

3932575-5.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Guys what do we think to this colour?

3976184-1.jpg

I'd have to see it in the flesh to make a proper decision, but I like the idea of a silly car like this having a (tasteful) silly colour too.

I will NOT have a black or silver one, as those colours are the dullest colours on the planet. (My VX is grey before you comment ;))

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
White and Red are better than Green but it's still lairy and awesome!

Hero buy. You VX looks superb mate. I couldn't wait to see the pictures knowing you had taken them. Amazing colour in that Grey.

Good luck with the sale. I'd remove the Cat C-D part and just leave "HPI clear". Just people quick scanning etc might be misread. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I'd have that over the white tbh Dan. You can't get one in a sensible colour ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Thanks for the comments Gally (and everyone else too).

I do like white, but I'm not sure if it's a bit.....plain.

There's an epic yellow one for sale at the moment, but I doubt these stay for sale that long.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
This thread has got me looking at VX220's again. Damn it.

Snap. Especially as the N/A one's knock £300 off my insurance compared to the clio.

Sorry to go off topic Dan :eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
I was so close to buying one that I even bought a 12v car heater and a new set of gloves/socks so I could drive it in winter.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
MPG is pretty good, as you'd expect from a car weighing as much as a crisp packet.

I bought the VXT in winter, so I'd like to have a bit of Summer (if it ever turns up!!) running in the Exige.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
VX220T looks great. remember when they were brand new, sitting in one at a Vauxhall dealer, so low its unreal.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
If I pick people up in it, watching them get in and out is absolutely hilarious! You soon get used to it, so it looks a bit more dignified.