ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My white 172 :)

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
After some horrible t**t decided to key every panel of mine and my girlfriends car a month back we decided to get it repainted white instead, with a few nice subtle touches.

Anyway, heres the spec of the car and a few nice piccies (more to come when its had a good wash, polish, etc)

Fully re-sprayed in Vauxhall Glacier white (whitest white i could find)
Speedline 2109s Painted in gloss black
Renault badges, clio badge, 2.0 16v badges, fog light covers, rear bumper strip all carbon fibre dipped
Inlet manifold painted black
Engine cover dipped in leopard print (very marmite and was my GFs choice)

A few poor quality pics

Nickscarpics07002.jpg

Nickscarpics07001.jpg

Nickscarpics07005.jpg

Nickscarpics07006.jpg

Nickscarpics07009.jpg

Nickscarpics07004.jpg

Nickscarpics07003.jpg

Nickscarpics07007.jpg

Nickscarpics07008.jpg

Future plans:

2 x bucket seats/semi-stripped and re-carpeted interior
Roll cage
Some decent suspension
Good clean and a bit of a spruce up in the engine bay
Maybe a bit more power so it can keep up with my hybrid :D:D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice mate, it needs to go lower in my opinion and i am not sure on the wheels but would probably look better once a bit lower

like the carbon bits and the engine cover also (it pays to be different)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice! Get the wheels white and deck it! :D

You've stolen some of Rich's thunder...lol

Coilovers, buckets, cage, supersprint style exhaust, black mouldings, get the front bumper lined up properly and job's a good un! Nice to see you had the engine bay done too, always lets cars down when they've had a colour change and you lift the bonnet and see what it used to be.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i love it now :D BUT i think in a few years everyone will hate white cars again lol

i was considering mine in white but mnow i think ill just get jon to do his whitle insted gaga

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Love it in white , looks mint :) . Not keen on the engine cover , each to their own though , nice to see some originallity . Now get the bloody engine bay cleaned lol . Oh and what is carbon fibre " dipped " ??

172 cup
Looks good! Engine covers not my thing. Think black turinis would look nice and would definately get a carbon splitter for it.

VaVa
how do you dip the badges in a woven material??

It's not actually carbon fibre I don't think. Just carbon print. I had my air rifle done by a similar method if it's the way I'm thinking of. (although my rifle was done in real tree camo not Cf lol)

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Looks very nice

If you had the letters on the badges painted white, clear repeaters and front splitter it would look awesome.

Top job mate!

RS Clio 200
mmmmmm thats exactly why i have been waiting for mine to get keyed or ruined. white and stickered up

106 GTi
Awesome. Glad to see the engine bay was not forgotten during the respray so often forgotten in colour chances and a pet hate when it is.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
WWhen mine is getting done leaving the bay alone...I see no point in doing it, I don't drive around with the bonnet up and I think the black will contrast the white nicely.

E90
WWhen mine is getting done leaving the bay alone...I see no point in doing it, I don't drive around with the bonnet up and I think the black will contrast the white nicely.

here here, polished engine covers lmao, Mines polished with the oil that lubricates it, Its an engine not a fecking sideboard full of ornaments.

Pmsl at that engine cover though, its P.I.M.P

Look nice white, needs negative camber and a cage, or the white is wasted imo, LOL

A4 Avant
That is nice!! I really like the cover it looks different and is not what you'd expect to see under there! Thumbs up!

320d
Very nice indeed, get mine back this afternoon!

I went for a Vauxhall white aswell for the same reason

Mine will be externally more of a racer theme without painted moulding etc

What colour was it before?