ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my williams turbo

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
000_0004-1.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0003.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
No worries. Your links work too now. So whats the full spec then buddy? You running coileys?

williams 2 turbo
shell has been de locked, tailgate runs from alarm. runs kw adjustable coilovers, and sits as low as it can for normal driving (speed humps)
has new ultraleggeras, and new willwood dynalite's.
engine has a t28, charge cooler, waiting on a oil cooler, and the usual turbo bits. i was told by bb its around 210+bhp but i have no deffinate proof yet, so will rolling road it at some point.

williams 2 turbo
i did own a naples valver, one with a willy lump and one with a 5 turbo lump and mad paintwork.

as for the plate, i have never been stopped once. round here if you drive like a to%%er they will pull you if you don't they leave you alone. i think the plate gets more attention than the car!

williams 2 turbo
its a willams 2 with the conversion. it is not a valver with a williams badge. unless they changed the front track, interior and log book.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nah i just wasnt sure. Cant see any stickers or badges..Or the interior but did notice the willy spolier.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
shell has been de locked, tailgate runs from alarm. runs kw adjustable coilovers, and sits as low as it can for normal driving (speed humps)
has new ultraleggeras, and new willwood dynalite's.
engine has a t28, charge cooler, waiting on a oil cooler, and the usual turbo bits. i was told by bb its around 210+bhp but i have no deffinate proof yet, so will rolling road it at some point.

proper job

:evil:

williams 2 turbo
i cant really tell how fast other people find it, due to the fact everyone i take out do nothing but scream or just should fu**ing hell a lot!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know why they use a T28? Its a big old tubby really. Same as what comes on the S14 200sx's. Would a T25 not be better?

Diamond, when do you get full boost by? Take it your running 9 psi?

williams 2 turbo
yep it runs 9 psi, and spools up from around 2300rpm. the torque is stupid!
so is grip, it doesnt have any if you mention damp or wet roads.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
aren't you the guy that used to have the marble effect valver with mhyneer stuff all over it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
What a Motor, I want one, If its 210 bhp in that small car then it will fly, I really like the Ultralegerra's but I'm with a few others thinking some proper William's Wheels may complete the Sleeper look, Top car though!

Andy

williams 2 turbo
im not a fan of willy wheels to be honest, but may be in the future. you never know. and yes i did own the marble, kitted clio thing a few years back.
i thought it was time to go back to standardish.

as for quater miletimes. havent got a clue, never done timed runs in it.