ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N.Ire minimeet Ballymena 5th Nov 08

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some pics from last nights meet :)
Bit nippy and wet so thanks for the turnout everyone!

DSC_1033.jpg

DSC_1035.jpg

DSC_1037.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1044.jpg

DSC_1042.gif

DSC_1048.jpg

DSC_1051.jpg

DSC_1060.jpg

DSC_1065.jpg

DSC_1067.jpg

DSC_1074.jpg

Pink? :p
DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1077.jpg

The Platinum one :star:
DSC_1083.jpg

DSC_1088.gif

DSC_1089.jpg

Looks class in the headlights! :approve:
DSC_1092.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Our minimeets usually end up with as many people as a normal meet lol
Cheers mate

Bumder With A Buffer
your mini meets are usually what my best turnouts are like lol

nice cars

I can never understand that.. I mean I get to what-ever ones I can but surely there's more members around??!! Maybe they are too shy?? I know I was.. only ever got to about 5 meets in my 6 years on here... 4 of them been this year so far!

RB 200 Cup!
I can never understand that.. I mean I get to what-ever ones I can but surely there's more members around??!! Maybe they are too shy?? I know I was.. only ever got to about 5 meets in my 6 years on here... 4 of them been this year so far!

4 this year - ah must be my good organisal skills ;)

well was a few more cars that left before we took any pics,

a MK3 1.2 Turbo
1 White V6 as well

was quite impressed with the turnout last night

Good banter was had, well organised Tigger and Mikey.

Extra good work to Tigger for bringing a camera which made my horribly dirty car look no different to any of the cleaner ones :D

Nice to see all cars were kept safe by the LY and Black 197 'Fat Boy Bouncers' at the ends of the rows ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Should of took a Range Rover out instead for that craic, after all it has a smaller turning circle! ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good banter was had, well organised Tigger and Mikey.

Extra good work to Tigger for bringing a camera which made my horribly dirty car look no different to any of the cleaner ones :D

Nice to see all cars were kept safe by the LY and Black 197 'Fat Boy Bouncers' at the ends of the rows ;)

Some didn't turn out how I wanted them, even with the "sex toy" :quiet:
All in a good night's craic though!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Who was driving that v6? Best way to make a nice car look like a sheiiiiite rep mobile..... try and 'diff' it

E46 330d Sport
Where do these meets be advertised? Wouldn't mind taking a run 2 1 some nite.
Who owns the gda car. Haven't seen that in a while. I bought it in Bradford 4 years ago & had 2 good years of drivin in it. Where does she b & how many miles r on it now?
DSC_1074.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Who owns the gda car. Haven't seen that in a while. I bought it in Bradford 4 years ago & had 2 good years of drivin in it. Where does she b & how many miles r on it now?
DSC_1074.jpg

Stu-172 owns it (has it for sale at the moment too)

Next meet is on 14th December at Dundonald Icebowl, you're welcome to come along :)

DSC_1074.jpg
meets are posted up on here, RSNI and on RMS

PH1 172
lol at guy trying to diff the V6 - not the way you would treat a freshly painted "show car" imo....

looks freezing lads - i was in work being warm!

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Good to see a few of you again, sorry i didnt get meet anyone new as you where away when i arrived. Trev- "GHB" hahaha

Cro

Meg'd r27
Its the way everybody is standing with their collars up around their mouths.... but in trev's case I think his coat is just too big for him :rasp:

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Its the way everybody is standing with their collars up around their mouths.... but in trev's case I think his coat is just too big for him :rasp:

Trev said it made him look more tough to impress his martial arts woman he had in the car with him :p:slap:

"Navy" N17 TWO

It's the ClioSport hoodie I've had on at most meets - I wasn't cold :evil:

Matt - poorest comeback! FAIL!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Is there no pics of the "Diesel" sign that was nicked out of the megane on Mikeys car?