ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n0rm's japanese project come blog type thing......

yes its started....n0rm is on the road to boost again, this is a project thread/blog to follow the progress of the car through the build stage this year:D

rite onto the build- a lot of you no i took the Clio TT to another level during the last year or so, anyway me being me im missing boost tbh...so has a few of you no im building a Honda B20b/B16B motor that will be making its way into a civic come months down the line

onto a brief spec of the lump....

Engine -

sleeved 83mm B20 block
89mm Benson balanced and micro polished crank
CP 9-1 pistons/rings, Eagle 3/8 rods, ACL bearings
ARP head studs and Cometic head gasket
New Iconal/one peice valves, dual springs and titanium retainers
B16 VTEC head with 3 angle valve seats (rick wood racing)
1000cc RC Injectors.
Adaptronic Race ECU
Garrett GT 40 Turbo charger (50 trim)

some folk mite say why the B20 block- thus is simple......better choice of pistons to suit my requirement, the B16B is a very tricky lump to get pistons for unless you go custom, however there silly money:)

people are bound to ask me what power are going to be expecting, well speaking to my mate who is going to be the eyes of this project were going for late 700 to 800 WHP.....people are going to question this i no, however proof is out there these engines are quite happy:cool:

now the pics- boring ones i no but its a start as they say- will add more as this week progresses.......

b20engine.jpg

b201.jpg

engine supplyed by Tegiwa Parts local to me, with 53,000 mile on T clock:cool:

/n0rm\

Last edited:
  C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Lookin forward to seeing this project take form, sounds mental.

What shape civic you going for? EK? EP?

Lookin forward to seeing this project take form, sounds mental.

What shape civic you going for? EK? EP?

LOL it sure will be dude;).....going for the Ek i think......me and christopher were on about it this afternoon, witch ever ones the lightest out the 2...i forget now!!:eek::D

Last edited:
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
O.. M.. G.. !! This could be interesting. Good luck man, i've a feeling you gonna need it. I look forward to seeing how it all goes.

PS: Has to be an EK TBH :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
lol drug dealing/modeling side job hehe xxxx good luck with it anyway lad. hope it does't bring as much misery to you as the TT did!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL it sure will be dude;).....going for the Ek i think......me and christopher were on about it this afternoon, witch ever ones the lightest out the 2...i forget now!!:eek::D

We talked about this dude! ;)

I'm finding you a late EG shell! :evil:

Lightness FTW

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
you heard of skunk2 racing n0rm?

we have the only skunk2 fanimold for a b16 at work.....so beautiful..we are looking for a car to test it on...lol