ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Natty's Blue Wax

RS Meg 175
Just been speaking to Steve at SeriousPerformance, sorted me out with a pot of Nattys blue and applicator :) excellent service, bloke is a ledgend.

Any way what is the best way to use this stuff? Just warm it up a little go in with applicator and just circular motion on each panel? after wash,srp and egp?
Also how many uses will i get out of one pot? on average ;) lol
Cheers peeps :)
Muchly preciated

106 GTi
Alex even ?!

Yeah Warm it up (a couple of passes from the applicator will see tha paste soften), apply a small amount to a foam hand pad (20 pence size ish), apply in straight lines back and forth and side to side a panel at a time. Remove with a Microfiber cloth.

Fine to use after AG SRP and EGP.

As for uses I would say at least a years supply.

RS Meg 175
Ok cheers rich, no lol the blokes name was steve on his email lol
how often should i use this gubbins? weekly? or does it last a long time?
:D

106 GTi
Alex must be doing well if he has staff!!!

You can do it weekly if you like, once a month at least. Depends what you do to maintain the finish inbetween uses - What shampoo, quick detail spray etc. I tend to give mine a coat of wax every week but I am a cleaning geek with OCD!

RS Meg 175
lmao^^ think im developing OCD if im honest im in denile ;) lol do you apply the Nattys with your pc?
I use nxt shampoo
srp
2xegp
megs carnauba
*nattys?

that sound ok? or should i scrap one of those steps?

106 GTi
No just by hand a Megs Foam hand pad for waxes.

I would skip the Megs wax and do

Srp
2 x Egp
Nattys Blue

Also look into a better shampoo than NXT IMO, cleans well but is quite strong so strips your wax.

RS Meg 175
ok thanks alot rich :D, whats a good shampoo to use? also my mitt seems to be a tad worn it was the one you get with the megs started kit like a yellow fluffy sheep fur one lol

RS Meg 175
orite wicked, can i pick this sonax stuff up at a network Q?
or does it have to be a new vauxhall dealer? is it very expensive rich?

106 GTi
Some dealers sell it, some dont - but all sould be able to order it in.

From about 3 - 5 quid a bottle.

RS Meg 175
Natty's here already :D ordered yesterday at 2 oclock and it was here this morning! SeriousPerformance = Ownage