ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner in Aberdeen :)

Clio 182
Hi folks. Took delivery of a Clio 182 in silver today. The car itself has come with a pretty good spec that I will add to and make my own mark on over the next while. The spec is as follows:

FF Clio 182
35k miles
Full Janspeed/Ktec exhaust
Decat
RSTuner Map
Brembo HighCarbon Discs
D2500 pads
Flocked dash/pillars/trims
Bilstein coil overs
Team dynamics pro race 1.2s
Stripped interior
Rear cage
Boot carpeted
Sparco seats
TRS harnesses
Sabelt wheel

I shall get pictures uploaded ASAP

Future plans are neaten up a few interior bits, Pure Motorsport shifter, possibly extend cage to front and have fun round Knockhill :)!!!

Clio 182
Cheers folks! Will get a thread in the projects area started soon.

It will definitely see Knockhill soon. I had intended to do Super Laps Scotland however it seems like without adding a chunk more power or adding extreme weight loss it won't be too competitive and will make the car not as useable on road so I think it'll be Hot Hatch days for me.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Welcome! Ever thought about entering the local sprints and hillclimbs?
Where was this one advertised? Just asking as Iv been browsing various classifieds for a hillclimb / sprint project and maybe came across it.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi mate welcome along :smile: car sounds great. Some nice extras on there!

Keep an eye on the Scottish section. There will be a lot of info coming up on track based meets at Knockhill as well as more social meets if that's your thing.