ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Rs did my ecu but if it's run for 5 years or whatever I wouldn't worry about it and just enjoy it for what it is.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
That's the plan, at least I feel confident using this one on track. Quaife fills me with confidence and I imagine the brakes are going to be decent as there's a bill for £160 for the front pads and £120 for the rears..

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you want a RR printout and check AFR then you can go to EFI in Runcorn or Group B in Deeside.

You can get the software for the Gen90 from Ktec. I got it with my Gen90 so I'll be taking mine to EFI or Group B for mapping. Chris @ EFI is well up on the F4R and the guy who maps at Group B works for Simtek which is a plug and play GEMS system just like the Gen90.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol quaife and gen 90 worth more than 2g. . Might swing past @Ash if he's about.

Sorry chi I've only just seen this I will be about till Sunday then I will be working in the north east till Thursday night then work in holland till Sunday night back Monday morning for the next week. Wish you hadn't have sold the vag ;( but maybe I need to see this.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I am loving it. . You know it's been looked after when you see all the invoices it's got.. Its even got a Clifford alarm with a turbo timer.. Happy days..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Does it go well?

Really well mate, somewhere between the R26 and the 20VT, faster and better handling than the R26... and doubt it would be far behind the vag but reckon itd leave it on track.. Ive got a lot more confidence in this one..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
If you want a RR printout and check AFR then you can go to EFI in Runcorn or Group B in Deeside.

You can get the software for the Gen90 from Ktec. I got it with my Gen90 so I'll be taking mine to EFI or Group B for mapping. Chris @ EFI is well up on the F4R and the guy who maps at Group B works for Simtek which is a plug and play GEMS system just like the Gen90.

Have you got a dongle to read the ecu?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Can I get some love for these 17's?
Monza_R_blk800x800_2_zps6ad3de55.jpg

Countryman JCW
Chi - Speak to Andy (rg) or Trevor @ Dtm cars. I sold the Dongle and software along with my clio when i p/x'd it. Failing that, domsclio182 has a dongle and software im sure you could borrow for a few beer tokens ;)