ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New badges all round + Colour Coded Boot Button. Cyclone/Amphasite Content!!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
My badges arrived from NathJ today, very good quality, excellent colour match! Would recommend him to anyone!

Got the following:
Rear Graphite Diamond
Boot Release Button in Cyclone
16V Bullets (Graphite with Cyclone Lettering)
Turini Diamonds in Cyclone
"Clio" Badge in Graphite

Got home at 5 and deceided I'd have a go at changing the boot button/diamond before the light went. was very fiddly, but didn't take half as long as I expected!

Keep an eye out for some half decent pics that I'll be taking when I've got the time (Found a nice dark grey backdrop!).

C+C on the badges too, I personally think they look awesome, totally finishes the car off!

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0615.jpg

DSCF0616.jpg

I know it's filthy :eek: Deserves a good detail!!

Getting the belts done and a service at the end of this month.

The the future plans are as follows:

This Year: Reclining Front buckets (With Sport rear bench/door cards)

Early Next Year: Half cage painted in graphite (When I've got that I'll remove the tints)

:)

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
Very nice! Love the color combo! looks great!

Just noticed too, those archliners in the front need to be fitted properly! Ruins it for me.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers lads!

And the archliners all round are from a non sport. (How it was like when I got the car so I've never bothered to get them changed!) So they don't actually fit, but it's not really noticable unless you're right on the ground looking at them :)

Range Rover sport
Come out really well once again mate ;) really like the colours.

If you have any more work in the future just give me a shout i ll give quite a bit of discount next time around.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Awesome, thanks very much mate!

When I get the cage I'll want that doing ;) wont be 'till after xmas though!

Range Rover sport
Awesome, thanks very much mate!

When I get the cage I'll want that doing ;) wont be 'till after xmas though!

no problem fella :D will get that done ive written down the paint code for that anth i used on your badges i ll keep it safe :D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
If I had the money I'd get it done tomorrow,lol. I'm deffinatly considering an engine conversion. I just love the car too much to let it go, haha. Would be awesome to have a cyclone blue "sport" too! Maybe when I'm 21 and I've saved abit :p

Last edited:
  BG 182 FF
them colours go brilliant together, this car keeps getting better, when I fink you cann't do no more lol, keep it up :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Alan Thornton? Its Dave Barton from Trinity.

Your car looks sweet mate, come on a bit from the FCS. I should be picking up my RB 182 on Sunday so will maybe see you at a Midlands meet sometime soon.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers for all the comments guys :)

Yeah I guess the cliosport.net sticker is abit marmite, but I used to have a Renault sport badge there and think it looks too bare with nothing there!

Alan Thornton? Its Dave Barton from Trinity.

Your car looks sweet mate, come on a bit from the FCS. I should be picking up my RB 182 on Sunday so will maybe see you at a Midlands meet sometime soon.

Yeah that's me mate! No way, didn't realise you were on here! Thanks! Yeah iv made a few changes since then, lol.

Nice one! Very good choice indeed, I was planning on getting a cup in feb but now iv spent so much getting this how I want it I'm going to keep it for another year! Yeah deffinatly, you going to the karting meet next month?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
looks great, the boot button and diamond looks miles better than standard. dnt get rid of tints though, get that decat sorted, i wanna see a vid.;)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
looks great, the boot button and diamond looks miles better than standard. dnt get rid of tints though, get that decat sorted, i wanna see a vid.;)

Thanks mate! Yeah I don't understand why renault didn't colour code the button on the sports like they have the door handles and side strips ect...crazy people!

De-cat has been postponed im afraid :( Will be getting one, but going to get the seats first as someones holding them untill I've got the money, so I'm saving just for them at the mo! Should get the decat from prospeed around mid november :).

Evo 6, E92 320d
I like that alot, on a side note re: the belt change, unless its dirt cheap i wouldn't bother. For the price in most cases you could have the engine replaced.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks! I know the arches do need a good clean :eek:

To have the cam belt and aux belt, water pump change, and full service, is going to be £250 + vat. I'm going to need the service anyway so really it's not too bad, the belts are overdue (not mileage wise, but out of the 5 year thingy). So I think it's best to get the done so I don't have to worry about it! Thanks for the advice though :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
That's where I'm going buddy, lol. Sure it said plus vat on the quote :s. I'll ask him lol