ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of the ST

RS Megane DCi 175
Got the car cleaned up a bit today before I go on hols on Wed - thought I'd put some pics up seeing as I was taking pics of the newly installed Justmatz mats.

So here you go:

001xj1.jpg

002sh9.jpg

003ie3.jpg

004ot7.jpg

005ii6.jpg

And the newly installed Justmatz (Cheers Trev!) Very chuffed with the colour match - it's spot on. The 'non copyright infringement' ST logo aint bad either! ;) ...
008po8.jpg

Cheers!

RS Megane DCi 175
Cheers guys!
It's lowered on Weitec coilovers - best mod I've ever done tbh.

Missed a pic off too! :eek:
Some added decals to the rear:

009df4.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Correct, the Fiesta sporting trophy is the equivalent to the Clio Cup racing car. Just a coincidence it's the same abbreviation I think.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
looks nice. hate the black/blue dash. Saw stoddies the other week and the coin holder is gimmicky and shite. Total let down imo. Rest is nice.

Turbos.
Very slick pictures! Looks much better without the stripes. My mate has one with the full body stripes and we ripped the piss out of him so much he sold it.

RS Megane DCi 175
Cheers fellas.

looks amazing...love the fezza st.
I was offered a brand new 1 for 10k last week....was really tempted.

Yeah I got mine for considerably less than that end of 2006. Can't grumble.

But the best bit by far - £300 to insure!! Including mods. :approve:

Very slick pictures! Looks much better without the stripes. My mate has one with the full body stripes and we ripped the piss out of him so much he sold it.

I was tempted by the side stripes, never the OTT ones though! :eek:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I really like that, looks great in those pictures :)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Brilliant Shots:cool:. I am thinking about trading my TF in for a Fiesta ST (2006 model) just because I need more than 2 seats lol. There's a few engine mods for it now which can push it anyway from 165bhp - 200+bhp.

RB 182 FF
That is mint with a capital M!!!! Great shots!!! I owned one for about a week as a company car then left the company.. was gutted, they are great little cars!!

RS Megane DCi 175
I really like that, looks great in those pictures :)

Cheers mate :D

Brilliant Shots:cool:. I am thinking about trading my TF in for a Fiesta ST (2006 model) just because I need more than 2 seats lol. There's a few engine mods for it now which can push it anyway from 165bhp - 200+bhp.

Yeah, it's such a restrictive system as standard - breathing mods make a hell of a difference...and for not much £££ either.

Looking good, how did u get on with the cyclist incident in the end?

Yeah I got it sorted, I paid and got it repaired (excellent - spottless job btw) wrote to the guy and basically gave him 30 days to pay or I'd take him to court. He paid up on the 31st day ;) That's the short version anyway lol.

Cheers for the comments people - it's not quite as clean now after being sat on the drive whilst I've been on holiday. :(