ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pictures (56k Go Make a Brew, 40+ pics!)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
splitties are going on i think. Its not euro, its my style ;)

it will look like that for FCS, might put black lexus' on though. The interior is going to be expensive :(

I quite like it, there are a few things i'd change on it, but its one of the best modded clios i've seen.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
engine size,m good old 1.2 8v.

Speed never ever bothered me, if i wanted a 182 i could have EASILY gone and bought one and insured one, but personally I would rather a modified 1.2 myself.

but, I am insured on my dads IF i want to fgo fast (i get scared though) its got 3.6 litres, 24 valves and a turbo and is built by porsche ;)

I can also assure you my next car (When its finished) will quarter in the low 11's and handle well, so I'll have speed covered :)

Black PH2 172 FF
I like the way the rear bumper is molded into the rear quarter. I think it would good with a twin tailpipe in the centre, or maybe even a boxta...