ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Plates - Sorry!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yeah, the big sticker peeling so thatll fall off soon enough!

It cost f**k loads but ill be dead one day and cant take it with me;)

[Edited by Brian on 06 July 2005 at 6:00pm]

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 06 July 2005

Or a Fiesta.
My sister said exactly that! well, what she said was "but you havent got a fiesta"

2005 Impreza WRX STI

and a foot! like the way u have slyly done front! and got it properly spaced for the raer so the police wont get u!lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 10 July 2005

and a foot! like the way u have slyly done front! and got it properly spaced for the raer so the police wont get u!lol
Spot on! - As you say, was thinking if theyre coming towards me theyre not really gonna turn round n all that and tbh its not that illegal, I could have gone mad and suitably ajusted the 4

Also as said above it did cost several arms n legs but ive been looking out for this particular plate and always said id get it. In the end I was the only one mad or stupid enough to pay for it!

Cheers fors comments on exhaust - glad I got it cut in!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

No, The F regs havent been released yet. Some of them are being put through the dvla auctions which they generally keep quite good ones for