ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New prototype in the cold light of day

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
James. I pity you......for being worked until 4am to get this fitted.

It was the first time ive ever been up till that time of the morning! ( sober :rasp: )

there are a lot of guys that need a mention for helping make this a reality but James rises above all. He is the definition of hard work, keeping everything ship shape and running while I'm off developing ideas
:eek:.... Some one had to keep the ship floating ( just ) ;)

Tom really has put a serious amount of work into this, It fired on the first turn... What a noise, I was slightly wet ;)

100% stock - massive library of results at TOTD to carry out comparisons with that way.

Then same car with C&Bs.

Then with headwork.

etc

etc

2 months is realistic. Parts could be made tomorrow as it has been designed for manufacture, however we have some experimenting to do with the internal parts, mapping to finalise and then the all important power runs to ensure it is worth the money spent!

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Love the kit mate looks awesome. Questions I have are:

1) Does it retain aircon?
2) Do any sensor wires need cutting/lengthening?
3) Is the JMS logo in the resin or a sticker on top?
4) Do you need another car to test it on? Hint ;)

1) Does it retain aircon? YES
2) Do any sensor wires need cutting/lengthening? NO
3) Is the JMS logo in the resin or a sticker on top? STICKER (will be resin though)
4) Do you need another car to test it on? Hint ;) YES IF YOUR PAYING

;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
1) Does it retain aircon? YES
2) Do any sensor wires need cutting/lengthening? NO
3) Is the JMS logo in the resin or a sticker on top? STICKER (will be resin though)
4) Do you need another car to test it on? Hint ;) YES IF YOUR PAYING

;)

How much then!? :rasp:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
the R in Renault has made a nice dent on it lol and it looks like i have little bonnet lifters fitted

Renaultsport Clio 172
Rubber or paper variety? ;)

Thanks mate - I have a million of your messages to sort out - I will get back to you :)

Now I understand what a selfish prick I was being!!!!! OUTSTANDING job, pretty time consuming but SMART and WISE!!!

Keep up the good work, I bet you will succeed with this as with the all previous projects!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Dear Tom,

Please bring the aforementioned kit to the meet tonight (and take me for a spin) or I may run you over on site.

Many thanks, Rob.

P.s if you fancy a ph1 to try it on, you know, see how it works on a real car, give me a shout ;)

340i
Dear Tom,

Please bring the aforementioned kit to the meet tonight (and take me for a spin) or I may run you over on site.

Many thanks, Rob.

P.s if you fancy a ph1 to try it on, you know, see how it works on a real car, give me a shout ;)

+1

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
^ God, what's that guys problem? ;)

Awesome work you two, this will be the power upgrade I do (if it comes in at a reasonable price) as I've been looking for something for a while.

The way you design this kit is the way it should be done, with the average user in mind, everyone loves these crazy power ideas etc but a lot of people are scared of b*****dising their car and not being able to sell on. With things like this, you're bang on the money :)

Knows.

a thirsty one
would be interesting to see any reductions in inlet temp now the air isn't being routed over the top of the lump.

who are you having custyom map it? thats going to be a vital part with the changes to inlet.

200 Gordini
Thought you might be along - you know what I was talking about now then ;)

churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg