ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New prototype in the cold light of day

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Awesome stuff guys, When Danny was fitting my cams he mentioned you were upto something that i would really like, had no idea it was this good!:cool: mmmmmmmmm, me wants! :evil:

Renaultsport Clio 172
WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mate!! I want!!!!!!!

Think I should wait and not get the JMS setup for now? Na!!! I'll have it, then once this is avialable sell and get this!!!

on a mk1 the injectors go directly in to the head so there would be no need for that, im pretty sure this setup will work on a mk1! do you have any figures? (power and price?)
looks pretty good!

on a mk1 the injectors go directly in to the head so there would be no need for that, im pretty sure this setup will work on a mk1! do you have any figures? (power and price?)
looks pretty good!

Couldn't comment on the Mk1 compatibility as we rarely work on them - but knowing you lot I'm sure you'd sort something ;)

I do have some figures, as mentioned in the traders thread, but graphs etc will be saved until the final results/prices release :)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
^ Can be done ;)

I actually had a look yesterday and my intercooler pipework runs along where the plenum sits, I could run a thinner fan arrangement and lower the intercooler pipework run but it's difficult to judge size wise without everything in front of me.

On a different note, is there any form of idle control valve port? as I have a cable TB on mine.

I actually had a look yesterday and my intercooler pipework runs along where the plenum sits, I could run a thinner fan arrangement and lower the intercooler pipework run but it's difficult to judge size wise without everything in front of me.

On a different note, is there any form of idle control valve port? as I have a cable TB on mine.

No not at the moment - but we are looking into it :) Size wise you would need the area in front of the engine up to the slam panel, and down to the highest point of the metal PAS hose to the left (draw and invisible line across from that to the coolant on the right) It's tight ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That my friend is not a bad idea!

Yes an off the shelf base manifold, but with injector pockets fabricated into it.

Oh and for those that can't see the dealers thread -

[youtube]zvAqgvBj3v4[/youtube]

No silliness, it was rush hour - but you can get a feel for it :)

Can't believe you didn't even have a play with the beemer :eek:

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
No not at the moment - but we are looking into it :) Size wise you would need the area in front of the engine up to the slam panel, and down to the highest point of the metal PAS hose to the left (draw and invisible line across from that to the coolant on the right) It's tight ;)

Sounds like I'd need to:-

1. Ditch A/C to get rid of the AC pipe

2. Fit a slimline fan or the short custom radiator used with ITBs

3. Possibly a funky shaped intercooler?

Realistically though your right it will be very tight as I'm using 2 1/2" intercooler piping.

It would work with the supercharger kits though as they dont have an intercooler pipe run between the radiator and engine.

Black Gold Trophy
Spot the asshole in the BMW undertaking, typical BMW butthole...

:S Or spot the tw*t in the golf hogging the outside lane for no good reason?

Inlet looks good, I'm actually very impressed.
I was sure there was another trader on here that had one in development for ages and I don't think there has been even so much as some teaser pics posted!
To knock that together in the time you have is bloody impressive (and I would know having done a great deal of CAD work!)

Looking forward to seeing the RR results