ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New skyline on a gameshow

Monaro VXR
It looks alright but it's not a great looking car. Especially the interior which is massively dull.

I think the worst thing is the lack of a manual transmission. It only comes with the 6 speed auto.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
sexy car that is, dont think it should be a skyline though, more like the next 350z imo

erm its not a skyline its a gt-r r35

the skyline is now the g35

its not a r35... the gtr is a new brand ... it isnt related to the old skyline gtr...

or maybe im wrong, sure i read in some article they were dropping the r35 name too...

couple of g35 skylines around here... a nice black one with supercharger looks really nice but still just a 350 with 2 more seats

Last edited:
erm its not a skyline its a gt-r r35

the skyline is now the g35

its not a r35... the gtr is a new brand ... it isnt related to the old skyline gtr...

or maybe im wrong, sure i read in some article they were dropping the r35 name too...

couple of g35 skylines around here... a nice black one with supercharger looks really nice but still just a 350 with 2 more seats

you are wrong ;)

http://www2.nissan.co.jp/GT-R/R35/0710/index.html

Monaro VXR
[youtube]uGe_fyhQazg[/youtube]

And it has a MANUAL transmission its not auto.

Its also a unique platform, it may have Skyline/G35/350z origins but its entirely bespoke.

FULL Details here
http://www.nissanpress.co.uk/nissan...=add&fileid=../releases/arc_2007/53982nis.doc

It does not have true Manual its has what is basically a DSG gearbox... It even says that in the link. With it having a maual mode...so you get to use the paddles. It has a totally automatic option as well though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its a robotised dual clutch manual gearbox with a selectable automatic shifting mode.