ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New SM Intakes via group buy.

Arp bolts make that much difference? 7900 is danger danger isnt it? im not sure what the limit ison mine cos it sounds like a plane!! Next up is a diff for me, just been out for 2 hours and its all over the place, steering gets unbelievably light and spins far to much.

dan's cast offs.
well it's set to that and hasn't gone wrong yet!!

might have a torsen diff to sell soon if you're interested? bought it for one of mine but doing vag box instead.

Im after one that wont need any maintenance if this is one i can just stick in and leave it alone?

Also thought about vag box for when i hopefully go high boost at some point

Ok well im officially broke as a homeless person this month due to the turbo kit, i do want one, and need it ive discovered today. Pm me what youre after for it when you decide ehat to do.. Ta

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
1471129597181846880599.jpg

Just a sneak peek at my brand new engine and sm inlet.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@notfastnotfurious strange you are getting so much wheel spin and dodgy steering, is that just in 1st and second gear ? Be careful with wheelspin as that is what will kill your gearbox quickest. My turbo 182 is pretty good with wheelspin, its well worth getting decent tyres if you havent already.

Im also considering using the SM Inlet on my turbo but the intercooler piping going to the sm inlet concerned me. do you have a 180 degree bend going in to your inlet ?

The steering is hard to control in 2nd and 3rd around the 5-6k rpm range, ive let my mrs have a go and she has the same problem with it, i have epas and pro race 3 alloys which are mega light, im gona turn the steering down so it gets heavier and hope that helps. Ill be weary of 1st gear wheel spins now. That engine looks real nice, not jealous, honest ha. Ill go out now n try get some pics, only got my ipad and s its huge so ill see where i can sqeeze it in

Apart from the tracking being done not too many miles ago, theres no vibrations from the steering or wheels so as far as im aware im all ok. If thats what you meant.