ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New SM Intakes via group buy.

Clio Sport
My mods are 4-2-1 exhaust manifold, 2,5" Milltec exhaust, stock cams, SM intake, SM 65mm throttle body, ITG style air filter, stock ECU
At the begining:
166_zpspvokjtzu.jpg

And this is final what we were able to achieve on this setup here in Warsaw:
186_zpsatphfr0j.jpg

What to do to reach more HP after 7000 RPM ? Cams ?

BG Clio 182
It is pretty good. Would much rather see a car that's been correctly mapped and then fitted for a proper result. I got 11bhp from a map so that'd put the inlet at 9bhp increase from my results and his above

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
any codes, live data when it won't start?

I had it towed to rs Murray they scanned it and brought nothing up so had to fault find and apparently replaced some wiring and a connector, then it happened again last Thursday when I picked it up managed to somehow get it to start and took it back and it started every time, stopped again Sunday got it to start again, it's a solid red light for the immobiliser?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I had it towed to rs Murray they scanned it and brought nothing up so had to fault find and apparently replaced some wiring and a connector, then it happened again last Thursday when I picked it up managed to somehow get it to start and took it back and it started every time, stopped again Sunday got it to start again, it's a solid red light for the immobiliser?
Try a UCH and ecu kit from someone on here or ebay

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I had it on the dyno last weekend to get it properly mapped by Henk.
Unfortunately some issues came out, causing some major stuttering and car not running well at all.
So i had to postpone 😢

I have already fixed it now (new intake sensors+90 degree turn on the TB), but ill have to wait for the next mapping day.
Runs allot smoother and better now though :up:

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Has Anyone had there manifold mapped yet?
I'm hoping to have my cams and manifold fitted and mapped at the end of August so hopefully I see some nice figures

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
i take it you are going to chris for mapping?

Yep will be! Having belts and cams fitted at Clio turbo just waiting on a date then I can book in with Chris. It's bugging me now seeing the manifold in my bedroom everyday

dan's cast offs.
Yep will be! Having belts and cams fitted at Clio turbo just waiting on a date then I can book in with Chris. It's bugging me now seeing the manifold in my bedroom everyday

have only seen a couple with the newer manifold but they didn't seem to make as much as the older one.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
have only seen a couple with the newer manifold but they didn't seem to make as much as the older one.

Mmmm wonder why that is? Hopefully it gives me good figures, I can't afford to go down the turbo route :(

dan's cast offs.
Mmmm wonder why that is? Hopefully it gives me good figures, I can't afford to go down the turbo route 😧

Not bad power just not what the early ones have done. One with 197 cams mapped by Chris made 195 but stu Owens car on standard cams made the same again mapped by Chris and mine made 201 on standard cams.