ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site! Problems with 182!!!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
hi people new to the site and noticed i'd been spotted a few times.
just thought i'd ask if people had same problems as me?

1. Day one broke down bottom water hose came off!!!!!!!!:dapprove: :mad:
2. 3 month later return pipe for head tank had a pin hole prick in it.
3. Also battery tray broke connected to top strut.

But hell its f**kin good to drive!! Its worth it all for them sprints to work on the back lanes.:approve:

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
There all sorted now. Lovin the car. Clios for yah bit like fire works go like a rocket but theres always a bang in the end. ha ha

Haven't come across the hose probs, just the creaks bumps and groans from the suspension etc. A few alarm issues and seat creaks. We forgive them everything for being the ultimate hot hatch.

Golf R/Leon FR
welcome to the club fella, sounds like you have had some bad luck with the trophy.

hope it doesnt continue

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
hope things do improve the car is good its just my first Renault.:evil:
Anyway smart web site.

Clio Cup - Yamaha R6
You'll get used to renault ownership.
Mines booked ina t sunwin again in a couple of weeks for its 3rd set of engine mounts and a clunky/whiney gearbox.
But saying that I still love it.

ATS

Clio 172 mk2
Steve vRS said:
This happened to mine whilst it was in the stealers for it's 12k service.

Steve

Mmmmm the goons at Renault seem to have a problem with bottom rad hoses....had the same problem with my old 16 16v after it had been to the dealers!