ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New video camera arrived ! - but no tapes :(

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Waited over a week for the camera (Sony HC90) to get delivered and everything says in stock online. Delivery turned up today with the camera and camera bag but no tapes.

How can i use a video camera with no f*kin tapes !!!

Got it from pixmania and i have to say customer service and account section of site is sh*te ! cant email em and been sat on hold for 20 mins on the phone. kak ! just glad the camera turned up!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Tape!!! Tape you say!!

Nice camera, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? My Panasonic Mini DV came in exactly the same way. The cheeky beggars neglect telling you that the unit comes without an essential Mini DV cassette and if you'd known then you'd proberbly have opted to buy some to!

They're about £12-19 for a three - five depending on the type you buy and where you buy them from. I'd personally recoment the professional quality tapes as the sounds seems to record alot clearer on them IMO.

Pixmania are the worst company in the history of companies EVER!! Absolute loosers poor customer services and bollox stock levels, absolute shite..... I cannot stress how shite this company is!!!

I bought my Digital camera from them with pretty similar issues as to you. It took 2 months for me to get it. Even though it said "in stock" you ring them up and get "yes sir, sorry sir, have a bj sir" and "we guarantee it will be with you tomorrow"!! total crap!

Despite the fact they are normally at least £50 cheaper then anywhere else I swear I will not buy another thing from them!!!

Sorry but they are just shite!!! I have calmed down now

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I ordered the tapes aswell - thats what has pi**ed me off. Surely someone there must have had 1/2 a brain cell to realise if they part ship it i wont be able to use it anyway.

Paid £532 for the HC90e, + bag + 7 JVC tapes (that have yet to turn up!). Crackin deal, sh*te service.