ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New VW Sirocco photos

Golf R soon...
Good afternoon peeps :)

Went to look at the new VW Sirocco at a VW dealership today.

As the parents have ordered one they got to take the demo car out for a spin.

I went along as well to see what all the fuss was about.

Even managed to blag a test drive myself as well.

Its a nice little car, this particular one was a 6 speed manual and powered by a 200 bhp 2.0 T out of the mk5 Golf GTI.

Parents have been told they have to wait till January for theirs. Ordered it in candy white!

Anyways less waffle more photos

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

i wanted to hate the car when i first saw it but there it looks A OK. not a fan of the rear but interior and front, wheels are impressive!

wonder what the hot version will look like! :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
looks ok that!!

the vw badge on the front looks out of place imo!!

GTi interior too

i drove by the VW dealership today and have to say it looked pretty disapointing in the flesh

love the rear and interior though

Golf R soon...
They have a 1.4 turbo and supercharged coming out as well.

Wonder if they will use the all new 3.6 V6 VW use in the Passat R36!

I agree the badge at the front would have to come off looks out of place.

Suprising amount of space in the back seats as well.

Golf R soon...
damn its nice. whats the cost?

Erm...good question I swear the base price with no options is £20,940.

Parents ordered the panaramic roof and anthracite leather interior.

Doh! Spelling mistake in the title! Argh!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks really nice, seems to be in the same sort of market as the golf though, I dont get it?

182 ff with cup pack's
really like these my mate brother is thinking of trading his e46 m3 in for 1

Monaro VXR
Will wait for the GTi and R versions to come out before I make judgement.

I spec'd one up a few days ago though and £25k is a lot of cash for what it is. Nice car though I just think at that kind of money it is competing directly with the upcoming RS and well I would much rather have one of those.

Looks really nice, seems to be in the same sort of market as the golf though, I dont get it?

It is essentially a Golf, I imagine it therefore cost very little to develop (comparitively) and gives potential customers a choice of body style.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Looks really nice much better than new golf!!
Shame rear lights look like a Proton:dapprove:

Porsche Boxster987S
looks awesome imo. seen one driving in Glasgow city centre the other night. was a demo thing on down at the merchant city. looks far better in the metal

BMW M135i
Thats turned my opinion on it now i've seen some proper pics quite like it actually especially the wide rear arches. Bottom hinged accelerator pedals get on my tits though!

LY V6 with Recaros
I like it from the front view, it looks quite mean. I'm still making my mind up about the side and rear view but it doesn't look bad.

Turbos.
I love the front, rear not such a success IMO. Interior is better in the Golf than it is here, needs the R32 Sport seats!

Love the race car though, would be tempted to get one just to make it look like that! Just a shame its FWD.

They aint too bad, weve got one at work, and to be honest it looks better from the inside. Not too sure if there is going to be a hot version of it, deff not R version, as vw arent gonna make a new golf r32.