ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels on my 200sx

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just got some new wheels and given her a clean so thought i'd post some pics! Some 18" OZ canyons. Got a front mount on the way and a set of clear indicators. Needs de-tangoing badly! lol! I must say its got to be the extreme oposite to clio driving!

tomspics069.gif
]

tomspics065.gif

tomspics070.gif

tomspics064.gif

tomspics071.gif

What do you think? :) I know most people on here dont like them already! lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah a little more. I could probs run 15psi with the fmic but tbh i normaly run 12. It should be capable of around 280ish

i lad i know has a 200 with big FMIC and his is around 280bhp..

hence why i wondered how you ran 270 without one.. lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate Ran 252Bhp @ Interpro with 4" HKS, Blitz BOV, Panel filter, custom DeCats and that Enlarged piece of tubing thingy that costs £1.50 from halfords (he said that was the most responsive mod he's carried out! lol!)
They seem really tuneable these things, and SO bloody reliable it makes me sick!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know what your saying about the rear...i tend to only like them in black because the centre section between the lights doesnt stand out...

Jonny, they are very fun to drive! :D

Tinted the indicators today as a temp measure too. Looks meaner! Then again i may keep it like this!

tomspics072.gif

tomspics073.gif

Vee dub
Tom16v said:
Thats because your a valver hardcore! lol! Hows yours? Still mint and as standard as ever?

Yeah still got it mate.. all standard still and yeah keeping it mint lol

went to see a williams 3 on 45,000 miles but didn't float my boat tbh.. keeping the valver!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tom, why didnt u like it? I like to think i'll own a mint willy one day. Probs when i move out...

Benje, shame on u! lol

Darren, no need to try. More like trying to not do it...lol! It loves kicking the back out!

Turbos.
They look good, only because they look a bit like Volks wheels. Otherwise i'd scorn you for not having a Jap rim!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
cliobuyer said:
They look good, only because they look a bit like Volks wheels. Otherwise i'd scorn you for not having a Jap rim!

Japs whats expected though. I didnt want to follow the crowd...;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hate to say it but interpro have a habit of being well out on readings, you wont be hitting 280bhp without a frontmount and without a chip... and if your on standard plugs you wanna go carefull too!!!

looks very nice though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well i got my fmic today so well happy. It made 270 but if its slightly out i dont really care. Its just a guideline.

Oh and i have IK22's one grade colder...:)