ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels on my 200sx

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Tom16v said:
Well i got my fmic today so well happy. It made 270 but if its slightly out i dont really care. Its just a guideline.

Oh and i have IK22's one grade colder...:)

which front mount u get???

m8 of mine has pretty much identicle car to me, has just had front mount, nismo 555 cc injectors and a jez stage 2 chip... its crazy! power is all over the place lol, we raced a evo 8 fq340 which wasnt standard and wasted it... evo bloke couldnt believe how quick it was!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
MaLicE said:
which front mount u get???

m8 of mine has pretty much identicle car to me, has just had front mount, nismo 555 cc injectors and a jez stage 2 chip... its crazy! power is all over the place lol, we raced a evo 8 fq340 which wasnt standard and wasted it... evo bloke couldnt believe how quick it was!

Just gone for the apex type 2 mate. For the ease of fitting! Was chatting to someone from sxoc who's had 4 sx's and he reckons he couldnt tell the difference from a type 2 over a £1800 HKS one he had....obviously you could with big big power though...

Fitting it fri and cat wait. They really are gerat cars! :cool:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i just ordered a huuuuuuuuge hybrid one, similar to the apex type 1 lol, gotta fix my blowing exhaust manifold then all is sweet, boost up to 17psi and time to hold on lol :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice nice! 17PSi? Fook! Whats ure spec?

Your only up in glos arent you? Do you attend the sxoc chelt meets?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
big set of brembos and grooved and drilled would just finish it off.

whats the standard engine size on that? 2.0? Canny mind

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Tom16v said:
Nice nice! 17PSi? Fook! Whats ure spec?

Your only up in glos arent you? Do you attend the sxoc chelt meets?

erm, 3" bore exhaust, decat, downpipe etc... induction kit, walbro, sard uprated fuel press reg, ik24's, coilovers, subframe lockers, exxedy clutch, s15 turbo, front mount (monday)

my m8 has pretty much same spec but has nismo 555cc, type 2 intercooler, jez stage 2 chip... just ran a 12.7 1/4mile at 114mph at USC!!!

i have some nismo 740cc injectors and apexi powerfc sat waiting to go on too, but need to earn some more money before i do that lol.

yeh will be going to the cheltenham sxoc meets, but not this month... next month yeh, will drop u a pm when i go, we will have to meet up :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice nice! I'm getting addicted to modding mine...Front mount next month? Got mine fitted yest, fooking love it!

tomspics081.jpg

Bit of a pissed up pic though, lol