ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New years pic's. 172 & 182

White ds3
Got a couple of other subtle mod's planned, although more importantly, the dreaded cam belt is being changed this month or Feb, so I'm sure at the end of Feb i will have it looking how I want it.

Hopefully Dan will get to it with a good detailing sesh... Don't tell him tho, he don't know yet. lol :rasp:

happy to do it gar u can suply the coffee and ill suply the labour

"Navy" N17 TWO
As Dan said, I am very impressed with them. Although you can't adjust the dampening, they are great for road use. They are a bit bumpier than the standard set up, but, I honestly love it, make it feel so much sportier. :D

For the price, I can't fault them.

Nice one, as I'll be getting mine on this month :D

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
both look great guys as i have said before one of my fav rbs on here love the gloss black wheels!

Wish mine was looking as clean as those at the moment!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
both are class! if the rb i test drove didnt have notes about a oil leak i would ov had it! could never make my mind up between rb and mine, would love both lol! which carbon splitter do u have pritchard?

172 Flamer
Yes it is on the way to ogmore! Will be getting a splitter soon! And I believe pritchards splitter it the ktec carbon fibre!