ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie pics

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
S4300018.jpg

S4300017.jpg

S4300016.jpg

S4300015.jpg

S4300014.jpg

S4300013.jpg

S4300012.jpg

S4300011.jpg

S4300010.jpg

S4300009.jpg

S4300008.jpg

S4300007.jpg

Plans are to ditch those daft 17"s , Sun Strip :eek::lol: Get some 15" / 16" Speedline Turini or Speedline comp 2's in Anthracite or black . Tidy a few wee bits up body wise , Tune it :cool: Comments ? suggestions ? Anything ?
Scott.:thumbs

Do what you mentioned, fit a valver front bumper, lose the chickenwire and fit a phase2 grill. Give it a good polish/wax and sounds good :)

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Loony said:
Do what you mentioned, fit a valver front bumper, lose the chickenwire and fit a phase2 grill. Give it a good polish/wax and sounds good :)

It is a valver m8. Has it got a different bumper?

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
patty said:
aye its got an rt bumper... which is why theres such a big gap under the lights

Hmmm , you can lift the bumper up so its flush as in it has been badly refitted at some point , in fact im sure there is some dodgy tie wraps holding it :eek: :S , is the bumper totally different from a valver one or am i talking pish LOL

The pic patty has put up is a valver bumper yours isnt. Probably accident damaged and replaced with a cheaper more common RT bumper when is was repaired.

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Hmmm infact the fogs are in a different position too ? Wonder why the previous owner has changed bumpers ?

is that a valver im confused, its got un-colourcoded mirrors and the rear arches don't look big enough! good colour scheme tho the blue with the white wheels but i reckon ur rite with the decision to go for the turinis mate..

No more clio's for me!
Agree with mk1_matt, I'm confused too...is it an rt with a valver engine??

Like the wheels mate, but turinis would look fooking amazing! :)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Im confused about it but looks like you have good plans! It would look so much better if you put a valver front bumper on also put the valver side mirrors on (colour coded). Out of interest are the rear arches rolled out? they look quite flat :S You should be able to get a valver bumper off here no probs, talk to someone like mat brown or winston.

172 M69 eater
Results for n868 trd

This is a free selection of data held by Vehicle Registration Number database about the vehicle registration entered.
Vehicle details Manufacturer RENAULT Model CLIO 16V Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK Colour BLUE Fuel type PETROL Date manufactured 31 December 1995 Number of previous owners 9 Last owner change 08 January 2006

6/468 17poo
jeeeez the valver bumper makes a huge difference when you compare with scotts car, so much deeper, nice car tho matey!

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Yeah bumper needs doing deffo , will annoy me now knowing its not a valver one, The wing mirror case/cap is missing on driver side hence looking like a lower spec one too , had me worried i bought an rt with a conversion lol. ach well all will get sorted soon and wheels will be up for sale soon if anyone is intrested ;) :)