ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
After a couple minutes spamming the retry button, my update file is finally downloading.

mine didn't turn up, contacted amazon to get the extra postage that i paid refunded and the c**t has cancelled my order! now i'll lose out on the 1m cash for online and that i've waited in all day for f**k all.

i've emailed them back saying i don't want my order canceled i just want the extra postage i paid for refunded. Doubt i'd get any compensation if i complained probably not even worth complaining.

Ciio 200
mine didn't turn up, contacted amazon to get the extra postage that i paid refunded and the c**t has cancelled my order! now i'll lose out on the 1m cash for online and that i've waited in all day for f**k all.

My code was in the box, and there is nothing specific on the box to denote it as a pre-order. My guess would be that most copies will have the pre-order bonus, and it was just a bit of hype to generate some extra pre-orders, if someone has picked up a copy from a shop today they may be able to confirm if they got the code too.

You'd be surprised. Maybe call them?
I had a faulty dslr camera lens worth 130 quid. The auto focus function didn't work and it was only a 2 week old.....
Called amazon, explained.... She said ok. No problem, if we refund you 130 you can then buy yourself another replacement lens!...... Didn't ask for any proof it was broken, didn't ask for me to return the faulty lens.... Nothing.
Just paid me the money. Lol!

So I did what was the only right thing to do..... Send it to Nikon to get it fixed under warranty and pocket the money.

Good times!

My code was in the box, and there is nothing specific on the box to denote it as a pre-order. My guess would be that most copies will have the pre-order bonus, and it was just a bit of hype to generate some extra pre-orders, if someone has picked up a copy from a shop today they may be able to confirm if they got the code too.
thats alright then, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow i'll just go up tescos and buy it

You'd be surprised. Maybe call them?
I had a faulty dslr camera lens worth 130 quid. The auto focus function didn't work and it was only a 2 week old.....
Called amazon, explained.... She said ok. No problem, if we refund you 130 you can then buy yourself another replacement lens!...... Didn't ask for any proof it was broken, didn't ask for me to return the faulty lens.... Nothing.
Just paid me the money. Lol!

So I did what was the only right thing to do..... Send it to Nikon to get it fixed under warranty and pocket the money.

Good times!

haha dam that is some good times right there! i'll see what they say and if it arrives tomorrow or not

EDIT: just received this email.

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 18.38.28.png

Cayman S Edition 1
Xbox and game arrived. Boy I need some practice on console controllers;)

Looks great so far but as a pc gamer it's gonna take me a while to get used to this.

i paid £48.99 and i've just received this email, oh i also didn't order a ps4 (didn't know they were going for £44) Think i'll be phoning them first thing in the morning.

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 19.49.37.png

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd do it but I haven't got xbox live and don't really want to spend £40 on it.

I just pay mine monthly. It works out more per year, but it just means I never have to worry about it running out, and for £5/6 a month, I don't notice it.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'm not going mental am I, the driving controls are different aren't they? Firing from the car was one button not aim and fire and handbrake wasn't a shoulder button :confounded:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they email you a code instant and then you type the code on the site and it shows the code to type on the xbox.

Took me about 5 minutes at 1 in the morning.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Im online now.
Am i missing something, 3 people online? In the whole world there are only 3 people online?

Last edited:
  Ciio 200
I thought I was going crazy with the controls too. The mini-map has changed too. Didn't the 360 version have dots for other players? The Xbone version you have to go to the full map to see where people are unless they are in close proximity.

What are people finding the servers like? I got into a game with Bonxy & Cadab for about 20-30mins, but there was only 4 of us in the session, and no other players joining. I thought it was meant to have up to 30 players.