ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no silly ph ph-rases ok......

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
just a small selection of ph-otos from the weekend.

ph-reebone.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

ph-reebonedt1.jpg

ph-reebonedt2.jpg

got loads, over 70, but just don't like half of them.

recent changes include, new front tyres, a service and a fiat punto ariel.

all comments welcome.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
ok i've hidden from asking this question for such a long time in the hope I would one day come across it's meaning but what is with the ph-quick and other stuff on this forum, what's its meaning etc etc?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Love the wheels is it rim tape? or standard on the wheels?

its not rim tape no....no half cheap ass measures here, it is painted, as is the renault badge, the oz racing logos are decals but have been lacquered over

ok i've hidden from asking this question for such a long time in the hope I would one day come across it's meaning but what is with the ph-quick and other stuff on this forum, what's its meaning etc etc?

its a phrase 2 members on here come up with in regards to the phase 1 172 against the phase 2 172, the joke was that the phase 1 was the quicker phase..hence the name ph - quick (fair play to them and how big its got but don't be misunderstood that my overuse of the "ph" is a compliment)

Simply awesome mate...so unique, one of the best on here..

grateful chap, although not so sure it is that unique anymore, have quite a few more ideas in the pipeline though,

cheers also for the other comments

Storm Grey 200
Looks wicked matey, it would look good (better) if you sprayed the air feeds to match the wheels? Or is it just the photos

Makes me realise the quality of the work on that car everytime i see it. The best and the first , slighty different rim colours etc it does not matter this car is the trend setter.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice, whats this abut G's type R?

do you know g then?

i let g have the civic back......jdm'y ass

Looks wicked matey, it would look good (better) if you sprayed the air feeds to match the wheels? Or is it just the photos

all the painted yellow area's on the exterior of the car are in the same yellow mate, must be light

Makes me realise the quality of the work on that car everytime i see it. The best and the first , slighty different rim colours etc it does not matter this car is the trend setter.

really appreciate that dude, nice to know it has been noticed, as said above, hopefully some more unique ideas to come

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
looks sweet dude

you think the colours shouldn't work but they look so good

nice one