ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nobhead in Orange 182 Sunderland 19:15 13th May

2000 X PH1 172
On Tunstall hope road driving like it was stolen 05 Reg Orange 182.

Idiots like you putting up our premiums.

2000 X PH1 172
Must be a mackem thing! :rasp:

haha must be,
I bumped into him again the other day when I was driving my Clio he flashed his lights at me and waved,
He didn't do that when he come flying by me when I was in my Saxo lol

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Ha ha that's my mate /// my old car , u telling me u never give your car a bit beans like???? Wot color is your ph1 ?? Sure there must be quite a few of us who live local too each other and ain't never met

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Car was back in my garage getting beefed up iv had it out but it's back in the garage got few little bits too sort out should be back on the road with another 50bhp by the end of next week hopefully ,

2000 X PH1 172
Yeah I do give my car the beans, but I don't overtake people on blind corners on tight country lanes.

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
U would think he would have learnt his lesson after rolling his last car down the hope ha

2000 X PH1 172
U would think he would have learnt his lesson after rolling his last car down the hope ha

haha, I've seen him 3 times now and everytime he's ragging the tits off his 182.
Hope the car blows up before he kills someone.