ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nod's Lambo

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cs is harsh tonight I see. poor lad only put up a vid of a gallardo. Lol

Not really.

If he'd put a thread up saying ''This is me, revving my mates gallardo'' we'd all say, nice! I'd love to have a go at that.

But he didn't. He come on giving it the charlie big nuts, saying his mate is loaded and owns the country but fits 160mph rated tyres to a 200mph car and melts them.

So in all fairness, he deserves it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Not really the guy was excited that he'd been so close to a nice car and wanted to share it with other people. 90% of what I read on cs is rubbish but I don't go round making people look stupid and small.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not really the guy was excited that he'd been so close to a nice car and wanted to share it with other people. 90% of what I read on cs is rubbish but I don't go round making people look stupid and small.

This was the op...

anyone around the Bramhall area has probably seen this around.... Well i got a chance to sit in it and give it some beans - not moving though i am afraid, but soon will when i return!:) It is chipped etc to around 640. has been thrashed all its life. Just had new rear tyres at a cost of £1400 each. The old ones were melted on cos he went over 200mph and they were only rated to 160, but that kind of sums the man up! Sorry about quality just a phone. Also only revved to 5k as it was only running for about 5 mins before, although he thrashes it from cold!:dapprove:

Now, if he'd have written...
anyone around the Bramhall area has probably seen this around.... Well i got a chance to sit in it and give it some beans - not moving though i am afraid, but soon will when i return! only revved to 5k as it was only running for about 5 mins before.

This thread would have ended a lot differently.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
LOL at this tread .. ^^ on another note why can't I take my eyes off this :s

But this thread was 100% rubbish. There's a difference.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Shes hot! annoying, but hot.

Agreed, very hot.

I've never hated a thread so much, yet not been able to stop reading it... Just to see what the next verbal rape would say....

Kinda harsh really, he's not necessarily BSing, might just be a gullible guy who's been taking in buy this rich dude's bragging.
However, from past experience, wealthy people don't tend to brag about how much things cost....

Megane 225 F1
I did. I missed that bit. Still makes no sense at all. But I know two things.

1) I want to f**k her hard
2) Her voice annoys me

So a piece of cloth will do.

Stripped yozza'd cup
for a murcielago a set of 4 tyres is about £1100 all in fitted if you know the right people, gallardos come in around £900 a set of 4, that clio V6 prices ;)

I was just going buy your £450 each comment.... I have no idea about prices for these sorts of tyres.

Stripped yozza'd cup
rrp they're probably up around that, if i told you trade price you'd fall off your chair! HUGE mark up! ie around 350%! i s**t you not

Holy s**t..... that's unreal! is this standard for all tyres or just High end?

on a completely different subject, it took me until my 68th post to realise that the forum puts *'s in automatically.

Lionel Richie
the mark up on some tyres is huge, but on the "normal" sizes the mark up isn't that massive, on average around 25-30%, maybe i just got a good deal or they made a huge c**k up, but i bought 12 murcielago rears for £120 each NEW, for Pirelli PZero Corsa Asimmetrico's, think i got a good deal that day :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
the mark up on some tyres is huge, but on the "normal" sizes the mark up isn't that massive, on average around 25-30%, maybe i just got a good deal or they made a huge c**k up, but i bought 12 murcielago rears for £120 each NEW, for Pirelli PZero Corsa Asimmetrico's, think i got a good deal that day :)

Fair play mate! I think I might have bought a fair few of them at the price...

theres only three things i like about cheshire. JD, Oulton Park and JDs mothers face..

what a load of shite. pull your tongue out of said conmans arse.

DCi 100
I reckon I could have you through the airport tunnels in my 360 Modena which has a tuning box and titanium spoiler. PM me your number and we'll race pink slips or something. :)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Just abit of an insight here, the guy is a c**t simple, be has that plate now on a range rover and I saw him in Stockport, a friend of mine works for him and I have been told he's a proper knob head. When I saw him in the range rover he was sat on the phone on the motorway sitting on people arses, I have a pic of the plate somewhere, I wil post up soon.