ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nod's Lambo

theres only three things i like about cheshire. JD, Oulton Park and JDs mothers face..

what a load of shite. pull your tongue out of said conmans arse.

Hai.

watch out for ronaldo on his way back from shagging/with van der saar, driving his car into a safety post on a straight road in a tunnel oppps did i say that out loud...

I reckon I could have you through the airport tunnels in my 360 Modena which has a tuning box and titanium spoiler. PM me your number and we'll race pink slips or something. :)

Careful for posts that "jump out at you"...

View attachment 46346

Me too. She's pretty :eek:

Who is Boxxy? Does she know Bonxy on here?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
If its the guy im thinking off he was on piers Morgan and is pretty fkn rich.Not sure about chipped to 640 mind:eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What actually happened here?

Who is the papman fool?

JD esquire is my hero high loller.

He sold some loan company that he founded for 30m.

So that's what he had. Obviously buying lambos, boats, PR forum experts etc will take a chunk out of that.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Got so many clothes i keep some at my aunt's house.

my-poster-from-cameronizer-dot-com.jpg

DCi 100
There's pics/vids from her in school at stuff on the net, she's just a shy average looking girl in them.

ITB BG 182
Just abit of an insight here, the guy is a c**t simple, be has that plate now on a range rover and I saw him in Stockport, a friend of mine works for him and I have been told he's a proper knob head. When I saw him in the range rover he was sat on the phone on the motorway sitting on people arses, I have a pic of the plate somewhere, I wil post up soon.
Classic post of this whole thread, Mr Boost Launch man calling some one else a knob for some thing he most probably does himself.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Classic post of this whole thread, Mr Boost Launch man calling some one else a knob for some thing he most probably does himself.

I don't use the phone whilst driving, I have Bluetooth built in unlike you poverty Clio owners lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol @ this thread.

The video has been removed but I presume from this is Nods as in Paul Naden of Carbon Black rally. Don't know the chap myself but he seems alright from what I've heard. Certainly not in-tune with the OP.

I don't think you should post things like this about other people to be honest, can you even get tyres that fit a Gallardo that are only rated to 160??? And It's definitely not chipped to 640.