ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normal stuff on track at Prescott

Now the Veyron is out of the way, here is the slightly more down to earth stuff. Despite the French theme there aren't many French cars in these as everything I took was on the General Hill Climb Day (Saturday)

156663219-L.jpg

156663428-L.jpg

156663414-L.jpg

156663418-L.jpg

156663451-L.jpg

156664611-L.jpg

Transparent Lotus 340R
156663252-L.jpg

156663455-L.jpg

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/2909786

F&B

16v>Cup>25Anni>Cup>320cdM
Really good pics - I was there too, first time at Prescott even though I only live a few miles away.

Did you use a Tripod for these pics?

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
The F1 style car is sponsored by Cheese 'Cedar'

Very nice piccys what camera did you use?

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
Oh yes, thats the badboy I have got!

Took it silverstone at the GT the other day. Became a photographic god!

Best thing I got for it was some Sandisk extreme fast memory. You can snap so quick with it.:)

FF Blackgold 182
Really good pics - I was there too, first time at Prescott even though I only live a few miles away.

Did you use a Tripod for these pics?

No, although I should get a monopod at some point. Everything is handheld.

Nice pics Chris. I took my Manfrotto monopod on Sunday, but as it was chucking it down, it and the camera didn't get used much. I just got mine for around £20 in London Cam Exchange. Def comes in handy though when you don't want to lug a tripod round.