ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not bad...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A few more from the day...

DSC_0010-7.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

Jord's car too... Minter.

DSC_0018-1.jpg

lol, at the clearance. I had issues like that with mine when it was on coils. Worst was getting out of some random garage in crawley that had a big downslope out and the camber of the road running down to meet it. Long story short was stuck, queue of pissed off people behind and could only get out by getting my mate to sit in the boot hanging over the rear bumper to lift the nose and get back out into the road. She was not impressed. :eek:

Mine seems to be getting quicker too (43k)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

Yeah, it's a sackache at the moment. That road you can see on the picture should have been covered in tarmac ages ago. It then meets the red block paving that you can see.

They fcuked up the draining plans or something, and bodged a makeshift ramp up to the block paving, but it's gradually worn away. :(

Hopefully it'll get sorted before i smash another £100+ off my car!!

You should see the state of the road into my apartment at the moment. If it's not surfaced by the time I complete and get the keys they're letting me use the space belonging to the showhome. That way I can actually get in, the showhome entrance is the other side of the block.

Speaking of splitters I went OE rather than carbon in the end replacing my fox damaged one. Heard the carbon ones start to look a bit second hand when they get stonechipped.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If it does smash the splitter, you can buy one that fits ;)

:dapprove: It's only half an inch out though.

I need to sort that really. It annoys me... next time it's up on the ramp at Renault, i'll whip it off and re-fit it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You should see the state of the road into my apartment at the moment. If it's not surfaced by the time I complete and get the keys they're letting me use the space belonging to the showhome. That way I can actually get in, the showhome entrance is the other side of the block.

Speaking of splitters I went OE rather than carbon in the end replacing my fox damaged one. Heard the carbon ones start to look a bit second hand when they get stonechipped.

Yeah the stonchips lift the laquer. Luckily mine's reet so far!

White Sti Hatch
Lol great pics mate, car looking lush as always....

Love Jords paint mods, looking forward to him starting this thread so i can talk about it ¬!