ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not renault but pretty nuts. "knock hill footage"

Mazda MX5 1.8
lol i like the passenger pointing out the directions

all in all a total bunch of c***s!
pitty he didnt roll it in the gravel

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wan kers! Knockhill is now the only track in UK you can't get insurance on.

Castle Combe is the same as far as I know aswell, due to knobs at the Action Days in sh*tters.

Bloody shame...Thing is if i want to track the willy i have to go on with that lot. On the elite days they don't have those cones!

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
A crying shame, Knockhill is a great little circuit. I could see myself there once a month if they ran things in a professional manner. They should just rename these to "Banger Racing for Mental Defectives" and be done with it, at least that way they wouldn't be giving trackdays a bad name.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
this is an old video and knockhills insurance company have seen the video.
they are now banned !!
also knockhill have introduced measures to combat this now ... your car must be checked over before going on track and must have a valid MOT + TAX.

hot marques days/nights are the way forward now ....

MY10 R35 GTR
bunch of arse wipes!!! lines are shocking and from the looks of it he cany drive worth a fcuk

Honda Civic Type R
what a nob. that c**k knows zero about setting up a car for the corner to get the balance right and taking a smooth line through the bend. anyone can drive like a prick and brake mid corner coz you went in too fast and nearly take someone out. can't stand people like that.

none of them could get near the 205 in the twisties could they. brilliant when they all got owned on the straight by a van too:D

Englebert they black were black flagged a few times but they never took any notice, their are more videos but they have been removed.
The cones are because it's a track day for idiots so to try and keep them alive no overtaking in bends.
Knockhill is good for watching since theirs always plenty of clueless drivers like that but i've seen brand new Trophys etc out on track during these days, definetly not a chance i'd be taking.
It was a couple of neds from Glasgow who seem to think this is what trackdays are for. And that orange van owns most things around Knockhill including every Clio i've sseen up their!

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
this is an old video and knockhills insurance company have seen the video.
they are now banned !!
also knockhill have introduced measures to combat this now ... your car must be checked over before going on track and must have a valid MOT + TAX.

hot marques days/nights are the way forward now ....

I don't know, I wasn't entirely impressed with those either. The night I was there they had about 50 cars on the little 1.3 mile track, so you're nose to bumper all the way round. Plus the marshalling isn't any better. At one stage I had a GT3 RS on my outside and another Porsche going round my inside while we were on a corner. That's just asking for an expensive accident! The guys in the expensive cars just drive right up your arse flashing their lights until you move over, corner or not. No surprise an RX-8 was written off after an hour and a half and the track was closed. This sort of stuff would not be allowed on a motorsport vision track :nono:

I have suggested this before, but I think a CS day at knockhill would be interesting. You can get the track for a day off peak for £3000. 20 cars and that's only £150 each. Then we could have a blast on this great little circuit without (too many) nutters ;)

CTR--VX220D
Why do you need an MOT or Tax?

Alot of people who attend trackdays have a trackday dedicated car that is trailored there - so will not have any MOT and tax.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
becuase thios isnt your normal trackday ! this has turned out to a day for neds to take their bangers up so theyv made some changes.

also ally i posted something similar a while back in the meets as i could get good deals for days up at knockhill ... got mates that work up there.