ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not so fast 172

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by SHORTY on 17 March 2003

_KDF YOUR CAR HAS WHEEL TRIMS

HAHA

you really arnt doing yourself any favours you know although my opinion of you is already as low as its gonna get.

at least the other are able to post constructive critisism of why the prefer the mk1 to the mk2.

I actually feel sorry for you, please post pics of your car or dont you have a 172 ?

Please dont be sad and find an image of someone elses 172.. if you really have one post some images, put a bit of paper in those images with shorty written on it.. just to prove that its yours..

not that hard really, and it will prove me wrong, im sure you would love to do that. I am sure you will reply with something like I dont have to prove myself to you. which is fair enough, buts its the only way that I will believe anything that you say.

the balls in your court shorty..

ill post some pics soon.

its a mk1 titanium silver colour coded door handles and side trims with a 6 by 4 " oval magnex, de-locked also

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

So shorty, you post crap about the clio and you have never even owned one ? so I guess you slaugtering a mk2 in your mk1 172 is a load of bull. I guess you getting toasted by a lada is also a load of bull.. as is everything your have posted.

dude, why post stuff like that if you know it isnt true. I will stop having a go at you cause at least you admitted it but why bother posting lies ? if you proved me wrong I would have been man enough to appologise

what i really dont understand is why your are putting the 172 down saying it got beaten by this and that when you so clearly want one badly..

Silver Fabia vRS

I know Im going to get flamed for this but Im locking this topic.

We are all here on Cliosport so it doesnt really matter if you think a MK1 is better than a MK2 or vice-versa, we are here becuase we have Clios and share a common interest.