ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM+ Smooth Euro Bucket.

RenaultSport 172.
oooo porshe brown. that'll look well euro
thanks fella, tiying with the idea of a ford ivory cream roof too, but cant make my mind up...

Not selling then?

Good man... i imagine the work wasn't cheap! It wouldn't have made sense.
Looks like its stopping fella!
...so far ive got reciepts for £1650 on the bodywork....so no, wasnt cheap but hey. pay for what you get...and becuase i went to a good bodyshop, its being redone free...but ill have to pay for the boot, roof and bonnet to be smoothed, and then the paint ontop. about another £500-600 bill i think, but it'l be worth it :p

Im a fan too..Being a Clio geek if noticed that the rubber on the top of the suspension mounts is missing???
yeah, i took them off as i started polishing them, but then got bore and thats how theyre standing lol

i wish i could spend loads on my clio like you have but my gf and parents would rape me lol
haha, my mom just leaves me to it...
most of the mods happened whilst i was with my ex gf...she thought i was wasting my money, as i wasnt making it faster. shes a speed demon, and now goes out with some chap in a xsi gti thats had this and that done to it. drives like a complete dick. but im currently dating another girl, whos awesome, and she loves it :)

White Sti Hatch
Looks good mate looking forward to seeing what you go on with the Roof and bonnet....

Got to ask how much were you to smooth in the sides ??

RenaultSport 172.
im not so sure....

A) porsche brown with a ford ivory cream roof

B) porsche brown with a small airbrushed detail in the corner of the roof

...dont know what to choose..

RenaultSport 172.
Biohazard, cant remeber, but i had plates welded over the bumpstrips to stop sinking there, and i also had it de-locked with thr same method.

there is an easier way of smoothing...ie just fillering, but i decided to do it the proper way and have plates welded...

RenaultSport 172.
..it would be like a italic scroll....nothing to in your face, just a small bit of detail like...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
a satin or matt colour would look good i think, like a yellow or something!

Never above 25mpg
Get some more chrome on it and it could look like this

allegrokj2.jpg

330Ci Sport Convertible
Nearly choked on my beer when i spotted the insurance quote :S

Nice looking motor Rage.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
absolutly love it, this is what i was going to do to my old clio but then someone crashed into it :(

J03

MX5 1.8
Some great ideas rage! would love to see the outcome.. this is by far the best PH1 ever lol

RenaultSport 172.
said it once and ill say it again
'i fooking love this car' sweet rage mate
Cheers Chapppp :)

looks sorted,
dont like the bra though
wiley
Thanks fella..the bra is abit marmite...and to be honest, ive got it on for its appearance over function. IMO, it aids the euro theme im going for :)

absolutly love it, this is what i was going to do to my old clio but then someone crashed into it
Awesome...well youve got another clio now, so get you'l ass modifying it euro :) hahahahaha

Some great ideas rage! would love to see the outcome.. this is by far the best PH1 ever lol
cheers matey! hahaha, sure theres alot better ones out there mate, but thanks for the compliment :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
might have money invested in other things, there are more important things than cars you know. plus i think ross is a student like my self so he will only be working part time, not everyones on 5 figure sums. plus he has a bad driving history which means its expencive, and insurence for younger people is a joke anyway you end up paying with your arse even if your a super careful driver who hardly goes out in the car. im not here to aruge but just seems daft your comment, when you could of answered it your self and not wasted your energy on postin a pointless comment.

on the other hand car looks great bud i try n keep my engine bay clean n mines a 1.piss pot lol

Toys. Pram ??

I meant How can someone say they are booking the car (which has already had thousands spent on it!!) into the bodyshop for more work say they can't afford insurance.

Now, back in your box.

what you going on about toys n pram u berk its seems like a rant but im just sayin pointless comment but as you have explained what you ment i can see your point if ya had of done that in the first place id of ignored your comment deary! xx

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
8k!!!! For a 1.6! GULP!!!!!! Shop around thats daft! I can get insures on a brand new 599 for 3k!!

172 AiRS & DCI101 RS
I like ur Car very very much Rims simle Colour and clean look; fantastic.

do you want to clean your direction indicator? i thing this would be 1+ :D:D:cool:

172 AiRS & DCI101 RS

do you want to clean your direction indicator? i think this would be 1+ :D:D:cool:

RenaultSport 172.
think your cars a money pit. im currently on a £2k bill of repairs for my rsi lol
gutting mate!...espesh with saving for the big day!!!

+1 isnt the bra kinda part of the euro theme?
knows it ;)

do you want to clean your direction indicator? i thing this would be 1+
Thanks fellla!

haha, well...iv had a real good offer on it today, so it might be going!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
never used to like this infact i hated it lol but its grown on me i do like it dont like the bras never will they all look shite. the brown with ivory roof sounds real good.

RenaultSport 172.
never used to like this infact i hated it lol but its grown on me i do like it dont like the bras never will they all look s**te. the brown with ivory roof sounds real good.

Thanks mate, think i can kinda pick the compliment outta there ;) :p

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
haha just remeber thinking it just didnt work but youve put some effort in and its working alot more. the more you spend the better it gets (obviously lol)

RenaultSport 172.
crazy clio, it was an idea i had yeah...but i also had many other ideas such as a roof box...new roof skin to get rid of the sunroof...blahh. full of ideas, but fundage is a killer!

...and joe...im researching ;D

none atm
m8 amazin car my mate thort it cudent be done but it is n how wide are your rims because i want some schmidt th on mine n cud you liek make a list of what you have actually done please tah
legend

RenaultSport 172.
Glad you like it fella...Yeah sure...heres a quick list, but im sure ive missed loads off!

Front Bumper
Smoothed plastic bumpstrip into the body of the bumper
Smoothed the number plate recess into the body of the bumper
Smoothed the reccess line into the body of the bumper
Smoothed the fog light surrounds into the body of the bumper
Custom mounting brackets to support the extra weight

Rear Bumper
Smoothed plastic bumpstrip into the body of the bumper
Smoothed the recess line in the plastic into the body of the bumper
Smoothed the recess line in the body of the bumper into the main reconstructed bumper
Smoothed the towing eye into the body of the bumper

Sides
Smoothed bump strips on the doors & rear quatres, plates welded, flushed and smoothed
Smoothed locks, plates welded, flushed and smoothed

Colour coded door handels
Colour coded spoiler
Plastic welded and smoothed rear wiper blanker

Wheels
Custom Fit Bbs RM' Split Rims With custom carbon fiber bbs badges in the center
Nankang 165/50/15 tyres
10mm Spacers on the rear
5mm Spacers on the front

Interior
Meggane chrome door handels
Exclusive cream leather front seats ( with lumber support)
Exclusive cream leather rear bench
Exclusive cream leather doorcards F+R

Exterior
AutoBra Bonnet Bra
Range of stickers lol

Suspension
Spax Rsx coilovers
Coilspring custom front coilover springs
Coilspring custom rear coilover springs

Engine
OEM
Powerflow SS Catback Zorst with a 2.5'' rolled in tip

....sure ive missed loads fella, but you get a quick idea of the build...