ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM+ Smooth Euro Bucket.

RenaultSport 172.
Right, my cars been off the road for 2 months now due to insurance :(...so today i decided to give it a good wash...

These will probley be the last pictures of it before it goes back in the bodyshop...so theyre are quite a few. Also spent abit of time, cleaning up the engine bay. yes its not a sport, but it doesnt mean it cant be clean and look respectable :)

Whatcha recon?

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02731-1.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

Heres the bay pictures

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

And heres a quick pic of the interior..

DSC02732.jpg

Rage

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I don't even need to say it Ross.. ;)

May not be a sport but it's an Rsi innit? still fast those things..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How can people not afford insurance???

Can never get my head around that one.

RenaultSport 172.

i reckon it stinks! you should be sellin it movin on nw
haha, christian you make me lol. hows about i give you a spoon and you eat my ass?

I don't even need to say it Ross..

May not be a sport but it's an Rsi innit? still fast those things..
Haha, thanks fella :)

yeah its an RSI. dont get me wrong, they dont hang about, but on the other hand theyre nothing to brag about ;)

How can people not afford insurance???

Can never get my head around that one.

Becuase of my 2x crashes in the valver, my renewal has come back MEGA £...hence meaning im having to save with no car for the insurance.

Looks nice but would look better with its tits out
its a real lady, so she likes to be coverd up in public ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
might have money invested in other things, there are more important things than cars you know. plus i think ross is a student like my self so he will only be working part time, not everyones on 5 figure sums. plus he has a bad driving history which means its expencive, and insurence for younger people is a joke anyway you end up paying with your arse even if your a super careful driver who hardly goes out in the car. im not here to aruge but just seems daft your comment, when you could of answered it your self and not wasted your energy on postin a pointless comment.

on the other hand car looks great bud i try n keep my engine bay clean n mines a 1.piss pot lol

RenaultSport 172.
might have money invested in other things, there are more important things than cars you know. plus i think ross is a student like my self so he will only be working part time, not everyones on 5 figure sums. plus he has a bad driving history which means its expencive, and insurence for younger people is a joke anyway you end up paying with your arse even if your a super careful driver who hardly goes out in the car. im not here to aruge but just seems daft your comment, when you could of answered it your self and not wasted your energy on postin a pointless comment.

on the other hand car looks great bud i try n keep my engine bay clean n mines a 1.piss pot lol

thanks mike :)
yeah, student. part time. £8k renwal figure gives you an idea of why its off the road. yes i can get it cheaper, and will get it alot cheaper, but this gives you an idea. yes i have a bad driving history thats not my fault. claims but not a fault.

haha, yeah. even tho its nothing to boast about, i like to keep it respectable.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Toys. Pram ??

I meant How can someone say they are booking the car (which has already had thousands spent on it!!) into the bodyshop for more work say they can't afford insurance.

Now, back in your box.

RenaultSport 172.
Toys. Pram ??

I meant How can someone say they are booking the car (which has already had thousands spent on it!!) into the bodyshop for more work say they can't afford insurance.

Now, back in your box

Haha, Daniel you make me LOL :)
Nah, it needs booking in for some of the work theyve done to be redone as ive had abit of sinking appearing, so it needs sorting out.
whilst its in there, im also having more done, but hey!

it will be back on the road as soon as its out the bodyshop tho as ive just started a new job about a month ago, so ...all dapper :)

....yeah tell me about it tho fella, seems a right money pit at the moment!

C

clvs2222

how the hell is your insurance £8k??

Not actually going to pay anywhere near that are you?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love it :) must be a nightmare though with it being that low!

only thing i'm unsure about is the exhaust... might look smoother with it hidden?

RenaultSport 172.
Thanks Sean

Addz, haha, it is abit...restrictive as i cant get over many speedbumps and get up and down certain things...lol

the zorst, its being changed to a stealth diesel style twin one, that will hang just below the bumper so you can see the tip of it..:)

Looks clean as fook....

You thought about getting deeper dishes and a bit more stretch on those tyres? Wheels look a tad too much tucked in to be proper euro.

172cup
absolutely stunning.

I usualy think euro is gay, but has to be said that looks very good. Low as fffuukk

Just don't like the bra lol... never understand them tbh

Megane Trophy #147
tbqfh that is THE best clio i've seen by a long way imo absolutely stunning have you had any problems with the headlights gettin strange cracks/scratches on them from the sun?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tidy. Can't believe you pay £1600 to insure it though!!

Pity about the filler sinking. I thought they plated the car and used minimum filler?

RenaultSport 172.
what you having done at the bodyshop
Some work re-done and having a full respray...in porsche brown

Looks clean as fook....

You thought about getting deeper dishes and a bit more stretch on those tyres? Wheels look a tad too much tucked in to be proper euro.

Theyre being rebuilt in a few months to 9J with a colour coded center

absolutely stunning.

I usualy think euro is gay, but has to be said that looks very good. Low as fffuukk

Just don't like the bra lol... never understand them tbh
Thanks alot dave :) yeah it is fairly low like, ...does the job :p lol
tbh, ive got the bra for apperance more than looks just becuase it ties in with the euro theme :)

tbqfh that is THE best clio i've seen by a long way imo absolutely stunning have you had any problems with the headlights gettin strange cracks/scratches on them from the sun?
Thanks alot mate...nah the dual optics have bee awesome, and are completely crack free!

Tidy. Can't believe you pay £1600 to insure it though!!

Pity about the filler sinking. I thought they plated the car and used minimum filler?
Thanks christopher...havent got exactly the best driving history have i :/

All the bits that had to be welded they plated...locks, sidestrips etc but the bumpers were just filled...no other way of doing them!
...oh well...now is time for the respray :p

Lots of Alfas
Im a fan too..Being a Clio geek if noticed that the rubber on the top of the suspension mounts is missing???