ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM+ Smooth Euro Bucket.

J03

MX5 1.8
crazy clio, it was an idea i had yeah...but i also had many other ideas such as a roof box...new roof skin to get rid of the sunroof...blahh. full of ideas, but fundage is a killer!

...and joe...im researching ;D

hehe good goood, love ya matey :rasp:

RenaultSport 172.
Looks like it christopher....& Looks like it will be going next week!

...Had a real good offer on it :)

RenaultSport 172.
Thank you phoenix...the car is well known throughout the club and it will be a shame for it to go....:(....sniffle sniffle

Megane Trophy #147
noooooooooooooooooo!

you can't sell it amazin car nuff said
the new one better be lower and smoother tho lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I bet you've taken quite a hit on it though... considering you on bought it this year too and spend about £3k (?) on it.

RenaultSport 172.
Aha lakra, its not being sold...im pxing it towards my new car :)

...it'l be smooth...low....and the likes..you know it all will....

and for everyone knows me from back in the day, with the red mk1...then to the valver and then to this, will know how ive managed to build a better car everytime...meaning this can only lead to good things ;)

RenaultSport 172.
Aha lakra, its not being sold...im pxing it towards my new car :)

...it'l be smooth...low....and the likes..you know it all will....

and for everyone knows me from back in the day, with the red mk1...then to the valver and then to this, will know how ive managed to build a better car everytime...meaning this can only lead to good things ;)

RenaultSport 172.
I bet you've taken quite a hit on it though... considering you on bought it this year too and spend about £3k (?) on it.
Just abit christopher...just abit
Spent close on 4K in mods...but hey!

the new car is minted...:)

1.8 8v RSi
i have to agree, build a better car each time is pretty much how it goes with rage....although i did love that valver

RenaultSport 172.
Hints at what im getting next ;)
Not this exact one, and myn will look alot different and alot better quality...

DSC_6729Large.jpg

17760013.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
i have to agree, build a better car each time is pretty much how it goes with rage....although i did love that valver

Haha :p
yeah ..least this ones managed to stay in one peice ay fella ;)

RenaultSport 172.
thats not as bad as i thought it would be to be honest...with your history anyway lol
Lmfao :p....history that shouldnt be there...thanks to a f**king taxi driver...and a polish lorry driver :mad:

decided to arosa it up?
Loops mate!

RenaultSport 172.
ood man. and there's you saying you'd only do an arosa! :p
Lmfao ;)

Been offered a swap for a Gti, so...pending on the final spec of it, i should have a loops on my hands!

J03

MX5 1.8
ooo gti!!! yum, now theres a true worthy replacement, joining the veedub bandwagon then for going all euro :p

RenaultSport 172.
is it standard?

really want one myself!
Standard apart from a miltek and a K&N
:)

ooo gti!!! yum, now theres a true worthy replacement, joining the veedub bandwagon then for going all euro :p
Yepp...told you all it was a worthy replacement :)
yeah...something i said id never do, as i didnt want to be a sheep...lets just say it'l have a rage stamp on it ;)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Nice blank canvas that's ripe for some euro'ing then!

Can't wait! Hope the new owner of the CLio treats it like you've done!

RenaultSport 172.
Nice blank canvas that's ripe for some euro'ing then!

Can't wait! Hope the new owner of the CLio treats it like you've done!

Blank cavas, and no expensive is being spared anywhere.

I do hope the new owner treats it like myself...:(

RenaultSport 172.
Finalised...Ill be giving it a good wash and polish, before it goes, and those will be its last pictures :(

RenaultSport 172.
Foxys Clio? Measured at a trafford meet a while ago and like 2mm lower on the front :/

...bad news. the lupo driver was a timewaster

...good news, the clio is staying!

RenaultSport 172.
Aha...looks like my origional plan's going into action then.. :p

Brown respray, wheels rebuilt, and lower :p