ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oh dear..

dad came home with a fiesta today and the clios off to scrap, guess il be of to thefiesta.co.uk or whatever its called! that means il have to wait til after uni til i get another clio, someone put a valver away for me!

but hey it only cost £500 - its a 1.3 n reg with 41k on it and good condition apart from the front bumper which is cracked..

Where did he get that fezzer from?! Im looking for a cheap little car for my girlfriend. Her sister paid £1800 for an N reg 1.1!!!!!!!!!

this woman had it sittin in her orchard, i thought it was green but that was moss!! found a sunroof and nice interior when we got that far, the woman abandoned it but all that was wrong was a flat battery! its taken 2 days of washing hooverin and dustin and now its looking v nice! my friends got some 15s in his garage too, if i raise £250 theyre mine and theyre worth double! but il keep lookin about for clios and try and get 1.. anyone want my magnex s/s backbox?