ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange dolphin - unlimited texts, £15?

Apart from the choice of phones its a steal! My partner is getting one next week but just putting the sim in her K800i (That she loves). Bargin!

Orange are crap.

And when you get a phone from them, you have to go through the hassle of getting rid of their crappy firmware.

Their network is rubbish too, you can have signal but you don't recieve texts or calls for days. Then they all come through at once.

T

thecremeegg

Orange are awful! Their coverage is terrible, all my mates with orange phones are switching to O2 because of how bad the reception is

Clio 172mk2
yes i sometimes get probs with mates on orange , i`ll get texts they sent straight away then odd time get some from 3 hrs earlier.

o2 do bolt ons now 7.50 for unlimited texts, should be able to use that simplicity or cheepest contract they do with it

they also do a 15 quid one unlimited texts but think its 18month contract.

Golf GTI 1.8T
This new dolphin tariff seems remarkably cheap:
http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/paymonthly

Is it really that good? What's the catch at that price??

Nothing, fine for me, almost all my mates are on Orange here.

I'm on the £35 p/month for 900min and unlimited txts and it's good cause its a monthly contract if you have any problems with them you can just disconnect it the next month!

I just stay on that and buy the phone I want from eBay, just received a new E51 this morning.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
This new dolphin tariff seems remarkably cheap:
http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/paymonthly

Is it really that good? What's the catch at that price??

Nothing, fine for me, almost all my mates are on Orange here.

I'm on the £35 p/month for 900min and unlimited txts and it's good cause its a monthly contract if you have any problems with them you can just disconnect it the next month!

I just stay on that and buy the phone I want from eBay, just received a new E51 this morning.

Ive just ordered a Nokia E51 !

and also on the SIM only tarrif change.

850 anytime mins
Unlimited Txts
Internet & Eve web browsing
£30

Rolling monthly contract.

Best service ive had in aaages from Orange. After having been with Tmob, O2 and Voda.

All issues ive had with Orange were resolved straight away. Yes phone choice is crap but now i just get what i want myself.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
been with orange since 1999, never had any problems.

although im going to call them up...im paying £35 per month or 600 mins & unlimited texts, and like i say have been with them for 8-9 years...but my sister has just joined them and gets the same tarrif as me for £27!! wtf is that all about.

Mito Sportiva 135
been with orange since 1999, never had any problems.

although im going to call them up...im paying £35 per month or 600 mins & unlimited texts, and like i say have been with them for 8-9 years...but my sister has just joined them and gets the same tarrif as me for £27!! wtf is that all about.

Please let me know what you get offered as it seems new customers still get a better deal despite what they say! I get same deal as you except I pay £32 a month on 18 month contract.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Only gripe I have with Orange is that everything costs extra.

MMS, Video calls etc.

Other than that service is fine, much better than I had on O2.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im about to get £15 a month on o2 for unlimited texts plus a £7.50 bolt on for an extra 200 mins.

1.2 16v Dynamique
I've been on Orange since they first launched and never had any problems with them, the unlimted texts isn't strictly true though, they have a fair usage policy.

They charge you if you go over 1000 texts a month, but who sends that many texts in a month anyway....

RB 182
i used 2 send about 2k , never got charged. I cant wait till my contract finishes. hate orange its parp, oh to go back to o2 will be a happy day :D

ITB'd MK1
tried O2, they sucked, tried vodaphone (run by singlepoint at the time, who i think got invesitgated for fraud lol) and they pissed me off with crap new phone deals despite a high tarriff. Been on Orange for nearly 7 years now, and the only thing that annoyed me was the surcharge for NOT paying by direct debit, which was shite when i didn't have a bank account for 6 months. dolphin 35 is great