ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ouch..... bruised tomato. Goodbye Trophy 328

Megane Mk4
Thats a shitter matey, but at least the up side is your ok, the clio went out in style and your replacing the one you had with an almost identical clio.

Trophys are getting to be like Cups...
How many are left now? ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
they make like 10 trophy's and you f**king write one off. useless. and now buying another.... could at least ruin a peugeot or something instead.

Yeah Tommyboy, the accident was totally intentional :rolleyes: Gareth enjoys being on the brink of death everytime he drives and hopes that hes just seconds away from writing it off

Gav: the fence post ripped the steering wheel off... think it deactivated the airbag

Golf R
they make like 10 trophy's and you f**king write one off. useless. and now buying another.... could at least ruin a peugeot or something instead.

i was waiting for someone to come out with some sh*tty comment. try reading the post.... avoiding a car on my side of the road which didnt stop. trawl any of my other posts and you'll know the car was my pride and joy. what's it you whether i buy another Trophy?

perhaps i should follow your lead and buy a Corsa?

Last edited:
  Golf R
Lucky escape. Id see about gettin the car back if possible to break for parts

to be honest, i'm just happy to be moving on. i have got my personal stuff from the car and since then haven't asked where it is or what's gonna happen to it.

i don't in all honesty want to open my curtains each morning to see the car hanging round outside my house whilst i strip the parts off it.

cock mobile.
WTF happened here? This is all news to me :clown:

Glad it's all sorted now mate, new beast on it's way :approve:

Lee

BMW M2C

i was waiting for someone to come out with some sh*tty comment. try reading the post.... avoiding a car on my side of the road which didnt stop. trawl any of my other posts and you'll know the car was my pride and joy. what's it you whether i buy another Trophy?

perhaps i should follow your lead and buy a Corsa?

I think his post is tongue in cheek guys, don't get so wound up. Or at least it had better be!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Sorry to hear that 328 is gone, it did look good at brands. At least you have a near indentical one is coming soon. Hope you enjoy it.

Grareth, your a f**king idiot, you obviuosly don't deserve another Trophy nor have the ability to drive one!!:mad:

Get yourself a 1.2L Micra mate, if you think you can handle it that is:evil:

BTW if you did it again, I would be there again for you, that is what friends are for:approve: Take care fella, and lets hope the next one lives a little longer.

PS can I rag the arse off this new one too;)

Golf R
Gareth, your a f**king idiot, you obviuosly don't deserve another Trophy nor have the ability to drive one!!

oh but please Santa, other than one mishap i have been well behaved this year ;)

Get yourself a 1.2L Micra mate, if you think you can handle it that is:evil:

i reckon thats one of the few times the little Campus Sport managed to own another car so spectacularly:approve:

BTW if you did it again, I would be there again for you, that is what friends are for:approve: Take care fella, and lets hope the next one lives a little longer.

as i've said many times, it's greatly appreciated. i know i was pretty much away with the fairies when you got there and it was great that you took care of everything without me needing to worry

PS can I rag the arse off this new one too;)

Yes of course...... but the next time I leave your house, please just say goodbye, see you next time and nothing else!!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
how inconsiderate of you.

you know i need a new bumper, and u wrecked it, u know i need a splitter, and u wrecked it, i cud go for a new bonnet too and uve wrecked that as well, for gods sake do u never spare a thought for anyone but urself????

only jokinng buddy, really glad ur ok, shame about the trophy i love that car, main thing is ur alright tho, the car can be replaced.

turns out mines being fixed fully soon anyway, whole new front end plus new bonnet, with bumper/bonnet and wings all sprayed up so she shud be looking good for spring.

keep smiling man.

AH HA, AND NO MORE JOKES!!!! i may of slid into the back of her, but u crahsed right through her and out the other side, yeah, hehe.

Lewis.

Turbos.
Jesus, you are a lucky boy to come away from it in one piece! I bet your peeper disappeared back inside of you!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Very lucky but gald your ok.

s**t happens all part of the driving expierecence, but that must have been fairly scary for sure!!! Dont blame you for not want to see it again after it had gone.

A Fast One!
Fookin ell mate! your damn lucky that fence post just about missed your neck! bloody lucky escape there!

there was me thinking bubbles had been up to some kinky bedroom antics! ;)

glad your ok and new one is on its way :cool:

Alex