ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Evo 5 RS
Just looks orange TBH

If you do a with and without, the game looks green, green and flat. Darren I can send you my config so it doesn't look as over saturated? I played with it.

If you go back to the original game config you think why the hell would anyone want to play like that! Not played for a few days, will get some screenshots up

I might give this mod a try tonight then. Personally I don't think it looks green, but I'm willing to experiment. I certainly will not be using Preset 4. Looks ridiculous from the screen shots I've seen. Yellow snow?

Evo 5 RS
I might give this mod a try tonight then. Personally I don't think it looks green, but I'm willing to experiment. I certainly will not be using Preset 4. Looks ridiculous from the screen shots I've seen. Yellow snow?

As default it's over saturated yeah, I'll upload my config later if I can jump on. I thought i was making headway, I'm either level 23 or 28.. Can't remember.

Chris stop playing it :( And you would of done the museum mate if you've completed the thieves guild main stuff.

Not sure if still like. Getting a bit pissed at some of the quests which basically let you get twenty miles into an underground dungeon with relative ease, and then pit you up against Gandalf right at the end, whom I have no hope of defeating. It's breaking the flow for me. Do I backtrack out of the dungeon and return at a later time when I have more skills & power (hoping that the state of that quest & its enemies remains intact) or load an earlier save and try something else?

Not very good at these types of games :eek:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if still like. Getting a bit pissed at some of the quests which basically let you get twenty miles into an underground dungeon with relative ease, and then pit you up against Gandalf right at the end, whom I have no hope of defeating. It's breaking the flow for me. Do I backtrack out of the dungeon and return at a later time when I have more skills & power (hoping that the state of that quest & its enemies remains intact) or load an earlier save and try something else?

Not very good at these types of games :eek:

Load up a companion and bring it with you

Plus go buy a s**tload of potions :p

I was in the same boat as you, I just made myself stronger and came back and kicked f**k out of everything. It's nice that it's not ez-mode

I've had a couple of offers of companions recently but they each looked like a worthless drunken tramp.

Might head up to wear Lydia got 'killed' and see if she's on the ground needing help. B*itch was pretty handy with a bow.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a couple of offers of companions recently but they each looked like a worthless drunken tramp.

Might head up to wear Lydia got 'killed' and see if she's on the ground needing help. B*itch was pretty handy with a bow.

If she wasn't actually dead (just stunned), she'll be in Dragonreach in Whiterun. If she was dead, she's dead for good (unless you use the resurrect command on her from the console)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
What difficulty is everyone playing on? I left it on standard and it seems pretty balanced but if I put it up will the mobs drop better items or will everything remain the same apart from it being harder?

Evo 5 RS
I'm about at the stage now where I can kill people with the bow in a couple of hits, and single swipes to bandits from one handed weapons. Looks epic when theres 3 or 4 of them coming at you .;D

Like a boss

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I'm about at the stage now where I can kill people with the bow in a couple of hits, and single swipes to bandits from one handed weapons. Looks epic when theres 3 or 4 of them coming at you .;D

Like a boss

I have this now, was fighting two bandits at the bottom of a staircase, killed them both, turned to face the staircase to see a bandit charging at me, I swung once at him with my sword and he dropped like a sack of crap.

Oh yeah.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Also, horde food like there's no tomorrow

I clear dungeons of food every time I'm in them

If you get enough of them, they can fill in as emergency potions :p

Nothing at the mo :(
Also, horde food like there's no tomorrow

I clear dungeons of food every time I'm in them

If you get enough of them, they can fill in as emergency potions

+1 food is near eough weightless really.. most of it weighing 0.1.. so you got 100 of them, only taking up 10 weight... thats 100easy health instead of using a pot

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think this guy has taken the marriage thing a bit too... mentally.

:S

Speaking of Skyrim females though, this broad is hard to beat (looks better in the video that the still shot, thank f*ck) :

Muiri is also quite cute in a what the f*ck am I talking about kinda way and you can marry her too.

Muiri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Also, if you are a heavy armor user, you will notice that you can hardly sprint at all without draining your stamina. I have started carrying round some regular clothes and boots, which weigh 1 each, add them to your favorites and wear them when you are in a city or need to run a long way taking off all your armor. You can sprint for at least 3X as long. And changing back if you get into trouble doesn't take more than 10 seconds.

Where do you start that one?

I might have done it. Not sure.

70 hours in now. Lv35 and still not started the main quest. LOL.
You would know if you had completed it trust me, collect 3 or 4 pieces of the Dagger, the quest is given to you on a flyer for a new museam opening up in the Snow.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
If you do a with and without, the game looks green, green and flat. Darren I can send you my config so it doesn't look as over saturated? I played with it.

If you go back to the original game config you think why the hell would anyone want to play like that! Not played for a few days, will get some screenshots up

If you could m8 - I'll PM you my email address. Tbh, it doesn't look THAT orange on the monitor in-game. I suspect the upload to PB has hammered it in some way.

Cheers,
D.

Evo 5 RS
It's as easy as a mod CAN be.. It has an installer for one. Honestly once you see it you'll be wondering wtf were they thinking with the green overlay

Octy VRS
Finally got it. Tried to trade in a sealed Uncharted 3 for it but Game offered £16!!. Thieving c***s. Guess I'll play that later.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I've just completed the quest where I have to burn the bee hives for the thieves guild. When I hand it in he tells me I have to speak to a women. But I got no quest marker and nothing in my quest log. Any Ideas?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
In the Ragged Flagon. Inside the Guild.

I'm looking for Maven Black-Briar. She isn't in the Ragged Flagon. Apparently she should be in the Bee and Barb but she isn't.

Edit: Just found this - "If the player breaks into Honningbrew Meadery before being given the quest, the quest is never offered to the player after the completion of Loud and Clear."
So now what? How do I progress? I rember breaking in to there ages ago. :S

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking for Maven Black-Briar. She isn't in the Ragged Flagon. Apparently she should be in the Bee and Barb but she isn't.

Edit: Just found this - "If the player breaks into Honningbrew Meadery before being given the quest, the quest is never offered to the player after the completion of Loud and Clear."
So now what? How do I progress? I rember breaking in to there ages ago. :S

That's what you get for being a tea-leaf. ;)

D.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
When I shadow that guy through the trading company place. Should I be being sneaky? Because all I seem to be doing is killing all the guards as I follow him. But I'm not even getting a bounty.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Still haven't taken the plunge and bought this yet, even though I want to. I hated Oblivion so will I hate this? Bare in mind I'm a very casual gamer, don't play alot so will there be too much for me to take in? The thought of all the potions etc baffles my brain. Although I'm thinking a strategy guide may help me on this front?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I picked a black soul gem up from Shroud Hearth Barrow, which I've just completed (it's in the village at the bottom of the steps to the Greybeards - which I've also done now).

Took ages clearing that place out, especially when I went back with the Sapphire Claw to unlock the whole Barrow.

Level 27 now.