ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Loads of maths in this game, lol, I don't sneak so no puffy dagger for me, big Sword and big Amour, wade in and hit them hard but those stats suggest that thief and sneak look very powerful.

Well, like I said, I've got Archery and Sneak levels up (60+ and 90 respectively). The damage you can do with the bow while in sneak mode is incredible. It can easily take out high level bandits, animals and mage's with one shot, 3x sneak bonus. Couple that with 50% slow motion perk while zooming using the bow. Awesome.

Here's the perks for Sneak :

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak_(Skyrim)

I've got them all up to Silent Roll, so that includes Deadly Aim (3x damage with bows). I didn't take the Assassin's Blade perk as I don't use the dagger, but you can see there that it offers 15x damage!

Nissan 350z
Thief class using the Dawnstar Razer dagger reward here with the 15x perk. Things die in 1 hit if im able to get close however Lydia often blows my cover before im able to get within range :(

I have a question however: I think the Nighting Gale (spelling?) armor you get looks alittle too much like a wannabe superhero so im sticking with the Thief Guild armor set. Is there anyway to get the slightly different looking; blacker version worn by some of the more important NPCs in there like Vex; Bryjtfor.... etc?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Thief class using the Dawnstar Razer dagger reward here with the 15x perk. Things die in 1 hit if im able to get close however Lydia often blows my cover before im able to get within range :(

I have a question however: I think the Nighting Gale (spelling?) armor you get looks alittle too much like a wannabe superhero so im sticking with the Thief Guild armor set. Is there anyway to get the slightly different looking; blacker version worn by some of the more important NPCs in there like Vex; Bryjtfor.... etc?

Guild Master's armour.

Complete everything for the Thieves' Guild and you're elected Guild Master and receive the armour.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well, like I said, I've got Archery and Sneak levels up (60+ and 90 respectively). The damage you can do with the bow while in sneak mode is incredible. It can easily take out high level bandits, animals and mage's with one shot, 3x sneak bonus. Couple that with 50% slow motion perk while zooming using the bow. Awesome.

Here's the perks for Sneak :

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak_(Skyrim)

I've got them all up to Silent Roll, so that includes Deadly Aim (3x damage with bows). I didn't take the Assassin's Blade perk as I don't use the dagger, but you can see there that it offers 15x damage!

Yup. I've gone for both of those. 15x damage with the Razor is awesome. You can one-shot a Troll.

AK

M240i
Meh, everyone has raved about it. It was cheap so not too fussed if it just ends up a game I play when REALLY bored/off work ill etc.

Also got that Saints Row offer I text you. £25 don't mind if I do :D!

Nissan 350z
Guild Master's armour.

Complete everything for the Thieves' Guild and you're elected Guild Master and receive the armour.

I am the Guild Master.....

I did all the quests, killed the old guild master in the room that fills with water, met the godess and picked a perk (strife) so what else is there left for me to do to get this armour?

Or do you mean i have to do all the optional quests as well that come from the various people sitting in the underground tavern? I have already been able to choose one peice of armor to upgrade but that hasnt changed its appearence.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do you start the Thieves Guild quests by doing that mini-quest in the market place for the guy who wants you to steal an item and put it on another traders stall?

Nissan 350z
Do you start the Thieves Guild quests by doing that mini-quest in the market place for the guy who wants you to steal an item and put it on another traders stall?

Yeah thats the one. You have to help him as part of the main quest chain anyway so even if you dont intend on doing the Thieves Guild quests you will start them without realising.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I am the Guild Master.....

I did all the quests, killed the old guild master in the room that fills with water, met the godess and picked a perk (strife) so what else is there left for me to do to get this armour?

Or do you mean i have to do all the optional quests as well that come from the various people sitting in the underground tavern? I have already been able to choose one peice of armor to upgrade but that hasnt changed its appearence.

Nah, you're not the Guild Master. You need to complete five missions in each of the five cities. See Vex and the other fella for these.

Once you've done five missions in a city, you're called upon to do one final job in that city. Once that's done in all five cities then you're summoned to the Flagon for the Guild Master ceremony.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Nah, you're not the Guild Master. You need to complete five missions in each of the five cities. See Vex and the other fella for these.

Once you've done five missions in a city, you're called upon to do one final job in that city. Once that's done in all five cities then you're summoned to the Flagon for the Guild Master ceremony.

I was going to ask the same. Cheers mate, clears that up :cool:

Evo 5 RS

f**k that.. the vex missions are boring tbh!

Roy Munson said:
Downloading this f**k now. It best be awesome or I'm gonna rage-troll this thread.
You'll love it. Five posts later will realise it's not as good as you first thought. Then a day or so later you'll come to the conclusion that it is in fact the greatest game ever made. Half an hour later you'll be disappointed with it.

Maybe.
Pretty good game. Or at least I think it will be if I get into it.
It must be good to draw me in like it has. I usually hate this s**t.
s**t I think I'm addicted.
Oh and don't try cutting your horses legs off for a laugh. Mine just beat the s**t out of me :(
Incredible game!
Such a biblical game!
Best game ever made?
Not sure if still like.
Not very good at these types of games :eek:
Best.
Game.
Ever.

close enough.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Decided to rent it before I bought it, thank god I did. This isn't a game for me.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Just had the most epic battle yet and was rewarded with this mask. :p

6395712183_0c9bbef3b8_b.png

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've just walked into some mine and found some seriously tough drauger boss at the end, cannot kill the b*****d.

He has some weird statues that fire spells at me whilst he attacks me and heals himself. f**k.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yey!!!!

Just found the b*****d drop key!!!! It's the '/' key for whatever reason - despite the fact that there is no option for 'Drop' in the controls section...

D.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm getting into this now, only put in a few hours though so not got half as far as you lot I don't think, I never normally play these sorts of games but I love it!