ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

53 Clio's & counting
I went for a walk at the far north east of the map, and whilst 3/4 the way up a mountain I found a new word written on a wall - I got the wordd, heard a noise behind me and a stone coffin opened and out came some chap with robes on - I thought 'right my son, you're having it' and let him have my best dragon shout (which I have to say, is rather kick ass - I shouted a Sabre toothed tiger 20 feet into the air, off a rock and down the side of a cliff, but I digress) followed by one hand fire and the other with my enchanted dwarf axe, for a full 12-15 seconds until my magica ran out - This robed chap just stared at me - I then realised my brutal attack had, in fact, taken about 5% of his life - He responded with some magic s**t that simply killed me within about 3 seconds - It was the equivilent of an elephant being attacked by a rouge chicken, the elephant would watch with interest before simply standing on it lol

I went for a walk at the far north east of the map, and whilst 3/4 the way up a mountain I found a new word written on a wall - I got the wordd, heard a noise behind me and a stone coffin opened and out came some chap with robes on - I thought 'right my son, you're having it' and let him have my best dragon shout (which I have to say, is rather kick ass - I shouted a Sabre toothed tiger 20 feet into the air, off a rock and down the side of a cliff, but I digress) followed by one hand fire and the other with my enchanted dwarf axe, for a full 12-15 seconds until my magica ran out - This robed chap just stared at me - I then realised my brutal attack had, in fact, taken about 5% of his life - He responded with some magic s**t that simply killed me within about 3 seconds - It was the equivilent of an elephant being attacked by a rouge chicken, the elephant would watch with interest before simply standing on it lol

LOL I encountered a similar triple-ard b*****d earlier. It was a bit like The Indiana Jones scene. Luckily I had Marco with me. Do not f**k with Marco.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I told you that f*cker Marcurio is awesome.

I've only encountered one Dragon Priest - Krosis. I'm still rocking his mask.

He is awesome. I had already played with him previously anyway TBH. I had some mask but it was worth loads so I pawned it.

Got 20k gold now. Is it worth buying a place in Solitude?

53 Clio's & counting
Sounds like i need him, got some bird with me at the mo who only seems to be able to run off and fire f**king shitty arrows which seem to be made out of cheese. where do i find this hard bloke?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Such nubz in this thread using companions.

riding solo, its the only way. I've not had a companion all game apart from the ones you have to have for certain Q's.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've still got a broken quest that is impossible to complete :(

Keep meaning to investigate how to remove it from the list.

I had similar - mainly I'd lost Lydia (she wasn't back at the house and hadn't died either) and I couldn't complete a Companions mission as the huntress there had gone walkies.

I went back to the journal and missions selection and had about 6 or 7 markers against various quests. I unchecked all of them, closed the journal window and then reopened it. I repicked the mission that said "Meet back with huntress" and clicked on show on map - which is exactly what it did before. This time however, fast travelling there actually put her at that location. Lydia was back at the house after that too.

It may 'reset' a broken mission if you unselect everything chosen in the journal and then just click the one you need to address?

D.

Cheers Darren but no. This one is properly broken. Even the suggested online terminal fixes have no affect.

I now also have a bug in a Miss Marple murder mystery case. Totally broken unless I buy a house. I think. Not sure.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had nothing like that on supreme 360 console version.

Loving this. Still.

Continuing the College of Winterhold quests now. Just got the 3 books back from that dungeon. Persuaded the Mage (The Caller) to let me have them and be away. She agreed. I shot her in the back 1 hit kill.

Everyone's a winner. Except her.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I've worked it out now. Fast Travel takes 25 seconds to load. Interior doors that open up another section (not normal doors inside buildings, that's instantaneous) take 10 seconds for loading the new area. If you go in and out of the same area (for example, an Inn) several times in succession, it seems to speed up the process, perhaps storing it in short memory.

But yeah, around 25 seconds when fast travelling or if you see a 3D model on the screen. That gives you your 3 times spin-a-thon :cool:

That's all with the game installed on the HDD.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anyone not bothered about their case for this game? I moved house last week and my case and booklet are mashed.

The disc was fine, bar a few marks.

I'll buy your case off you if you don't use them/aren't bothered. I'll need the case for 360 and booklet.

Ta!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone done the mage college quests? The guy in the dungeon (I believe to be a dragon priest) is a seriously tough b*****d... any suggestions??

Go off and do other quests, get stronger and come back later

Seems to work for most things

Other than that, the dragon priests are f**king double hard b******s

Anyone not bothered about their case for this game? I moved house last week and my case and booklet are mashed.

The disc was fine, bar a few marks.

I'll buy your case off you if you don't use them/aren't bothered. I'll need the case for 360 and booklet.

Ta!

Use your sneak in Tescos to swipe an empty box off the shelf?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I decided the destroy the Dark Brotherhood with my current character. You just kill Astrid in the hut, rather than one of her captives. Running 119 hours now and I've not even played it for nearly a week! :eek:

I'll start a new Dark Elf Character over Christmas where I'll concentrate on the more evil stuff.

53 Clio's & counting
Still trying to find the priest in the molag bal mission - though have found about 20 new towns, caves etc. Also seemed to have made giants like me - every one iv come up to lately has just looked at me, grunted and walked around me. Interesting thing iv read up from one of the programmers is all the animals in the game (Everything, including dragons) are based on a self choice thing - ie it is not set that a dragon flying around will attack - it may choose to fly off - same with other animals, i have walked past wolves who have decided not to attck, i think that is bloody brilliant

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I decided the destroy the Dark Brotherhood with my current character. You just kill Astrid in the hut, rather than one of her captives. Running 119 hours now and I've not even played it for nearly a week! :eek:

I'll start a new Dark Elf Character over Christmas where I'll concentrate on the more evil stuff.

I killed all 3 of the people

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm currently doing the College quests after deciding I'm fairly powerful enough to take it on now. Plus I have Marcurio with me.

On the quest where you have to go to find the staff of Magnus.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
25 second loading screen? Mines installed on a SSD on my PC, takes at max 5 seconds to load from the main menu.
Thank god I didn't buy it for PS3...

I'm a bit aimless at the moment. What I really want is more shouts but it's hard work just tromping through every dungeon/ruin I come across in a vain search for more shouts. Particularly as in the majority of them there's not much that troubles me. Just fought some Super Elite Big Boss dwarven centurion thing (I've fought the normal Centurions before - I s**t em). c**t was about 50 feet tall, made of metal and was bristling with weapons. I was expecting a decent fight there - I pasted it with ease.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Heads up to anyone who hasn't got this, Gamestation have this online today at £22 for xbox and ps3.

I've just caved...oops.