ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Watched 2 bears going at a dragon, was like that scene in Jurassic Park where the 2 raptors jump on the T-Rex

Haha, a dragon started on me, in the process p****d off a giant and some mammoths. I stood and watched them kill the dragon and then stole his soul. Easy.

53 Clio's & counting
I was stood outside a town (can't rememer any names of places - fail) when a dragon turned up, so i walked back into the town, it landed and tried to attack me - there must have been about 10 guards appear from nowhere and I stood and watched - Dragon lasted about 8 seconds lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lv21 with my second character now. He's already 100 Sneak and Smithing. 80 Archery and 60-odd Light Armour/One-Handed. :eek:

53 Clio's & counting
how do you level up so quick?! im 28 hours in and only close to lv18 - bear in mind most of those hours were wandering.........

Not just that but how do you get the individual levels so high with only being level 21? I'm level 34 and my highest individual stat is archery at 90. The rest are more like 50 or 60. Even smithing which I have been whoring mercilessly for hours is only about 80.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL @ "Cheat IIRC"

That is mental, I have to say. I'm level 44 and only have Sneak at 100. No others.

Goliath I
Picked this up today for £22 in Game

Well chuffed, especially as I was going to pay £45 for it a few days ago!

Got the Amulet of Mara, and Alea the Cuntress shows no signs of wanting to marry me. Forever alone :(

Gonna join the brotherhood next up, and get some srs murders in.

What names have people chosen for their characters? I mean Chris, Roy or Scutch hardly seem fitting with the age of Skyrim.

Did you call your player "Dave" or did you invent something that sounds a bit more in keeping with the game?

I went with Brother Munson.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What names have people chosen for their characters? I mean Chris, Roy or Scutch hardly seem fitting with the age of Skyrim.

Did you call your player "Dave" or did you invent something that sounds a bit more in keeping with the game?

I went with Brother Munson.

I went with Karl. I added a little 'h' in there to keep things all Nordic an' that.

Kharl FTW. :eek:

DCi
I was reading another forum where someone randomly decided to call their character Magnus... then they did the college of winterhold quests and it was quite the coincidence without giving too much away hah

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
For anyone who's interested, a cheeky glitch for unlimited arrows:

If your an avid pickpocketer, once you reach 100 pickpocketing and have the top perk, go to solitude and pickpocket the arrows off the two guards in the castle who are shooting the targets, replace their arrows with just 1 daedric/ebony arrow and they will just shoot infinite daedric/ebony arrows and you can keep picking them out of the targets.

Its the only way to get a decent supply of daedric arrows tbh, you rarely come across them otherwise.

If you're on PC you could just tweak yourself up to 100 but thats cheating motherf**kers.

Level 51 now, still not touched main quest much but done most of what I can find in nearly every city now.

^ Got that. Not actually used it yet though! It's sat in a rack in one of my houses.

I've just hit 80 smithing and gotten the ebony perk so just replaced all my weapons with legendary ebony items. Looks badass. Homing in on that Daedric s**t soon. Another batch of iron daggers coming up!

Finally got around to doing the Forsworn Conspiracy missions too. They were quite fun.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A very handy tip for those that haven't completed or started Alduin's Wall quest along the main story:

Once you get to Karthspire looking for the Sky Haven Temple and help Delphine and Esbern kill all the Forsworn bandits, don't enter Karthspire cavern. Delphine and Esbern will continue to follow you as they are part of that quest. So you can do other quests and leave that one alone, giving you two additional followers (you can still have a normal follower too). The added bonus of having these two is that not only can they handle themselves very well, but they are also Immortal, as they are crucial to a main quest.

Cheat, glitch, exploit or just clever planning? Regardless, once you complete Alduin's Wall main quest you lose this ability.

This latest one is the wedding. Alea is stood there. The vicar is stodd there, but when I try to interact he he's all like "hmmm? Want something" or "can I help you?"

Just f**k off. I'm gonna massacre the wedding Kill Bill style. Even that probably won't work. Stupid game. Beta testers FTL.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
eh?

Roy, you don't need to speak to anyone you just shoot the b**ch.

Or wait, is this you trying to marry someone and not the DB quest?

Eh? I'm meant to be marrying Alea in the Temple of Mara. The scene is set. Everyone is stood there. The only problem is that the bloke standing there waiting to marry us, is high.