ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Modern Medal of Honor - Official Thread

Revels Mum & Sister
Downloading now. You get the EOTECH site on the Ar15. Mint. I have one of these coming from the states for my Nordic .22RF AR

MINI FJCW
You need to obtain a key. Think it was through either pre-ordering the game or certain websites were giving them away.

Si

RS Clio 172
Just seen that on the news too. LOL. Maybe if I play the game it'll make me want to kill actual soldiers?

AK

M240i
Don't see the problem myself tbh. Everyone knows what goes on in the war we were in and I assume the games an 18? No diff in playing against the British in a WW2 game.

Bus w**ker
Cheapest I've found this for is £32 delivered (PS3) from www.jackofallgames.co.uk. Tempted after playing BFBC2 for the past few weeks.

Bumder With A Buffer
I pre-ordered today too for my PS3.

Although I had a go on the single player yesterday and it seems pretty damn good :)

Ive pre-ordered it too but i've heard a lot of rumours the graphics are terrible, the single is awful, multi is hopefully like bc/bc2 - single and multi use diff game engines. Seems as though they bolted on the single as an add-on and just focussed on the multi, which is fine by me.

I played the beta for ps3 too, was buggy as hell but the graphics didnt seem too bad to me and loved the sound...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
If it's s**t I'll just sell it on tbh.

Fingers crossed it's not though.

Reviews not too bad tbh, just sounds like some colours etc maybe washed out... In multiple

Shame about the 2 seperate developers, although if it's anywhere near as good as BC2 and the single player is as good as they say it should be fine.

Last edited:
  Giulietta 940
I'm tempted to buy this on PC, although for the price it seems like a rip off. BFBC2 was extremely buggy, and EA failed to fix this, even with the multitude of updates (same for BF2... EA wanted me to download GBs of updates...). I see no hope for MoH. Plus there is no co-op :dapprove:

COD7BO will outlast this, even if it was developed by Treyarch :rasp:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Seems like there may be a few problems with it but i got tired Of COD and loved BC2 so I'm gonna give this a chance and fingers crossed it'll deliver... If not it'll get sold and I'll get Black Ops. Win win!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pre ordered this today to get me through until next Friday. If it's not all that, I'll return it against COD or Fallout.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Games like this are a multiplayer game with a single player add on.

Chris, sent your disc :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers man, I'll let you know when I have it.

I agree about the multiplayer being 95% of the game too. I've still not completed BF2's singleplayer, despite being on multiplayer loads.

Giulietta 940
BFBC2 multiplayer should've been amazing, but the bugs made it unplayable for me. Plus you got to like rank 25 in multiplayer and there was nothing else to do... I did like the idea of "squads" though, maybe something they should incorporate into COD.

COD games have always been #1, purely because the single player is so in depth (could be a standalone game imo), but also because the multiplayer is near perfect. Yes I know I'm a COD fanboi.

It sucks you console guys can trade in games you don't want :( Damn Steam.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
COD's multiplayer is by no means "near perfect" thats why BC2 became so popular, most of the lads i play with on that came onto it because they were fed up of same old COD.

I used to be a COD fanboi but i now have the benefit of MW2 on my mates PS3 but BC2 on my 360, both have pro's and con's obviously but there's just more too BC2 imo.

Whether MOH lives upto that we will see.

Megane DCI
I will probably look at renting this first TBH from blockbusters for a week or something to see if I like it. Especially with GT5 and COD7 BOPS coming out soon too, i'll have no time! LOL

Giulietta 940
I suppose you're all medics with M60s? ;)

BC2 isn't popular compared to CODMW2, especially on Steam. CODMW2 remains in the top 5 played every day, whilst BC2 is nowhere to be seen.

I can understand where you are coming from (I enjoy the squad based objectives, with use of vehicles too) but multiplayer in COD is a lot more refined. EA need to stop putting out games without bug testing them thoroughly, because it loses them a lot of players. I was annoyed I had spent £25-30 on a game that worked from time to time, crash frequently or would just plain boot me out of the game. I lost patience after a couple of weeks, and haven't looked back.

Anyway, my point is I hope EA have learned from their former mistakes. I'm still currently deciding whether to buy this game or not... I suppose you can give me an informed decision this weekend. A comparison with BFBC2 and CODMW2 multiplayer modes would be helpful :)

Edit: BFBC2 destructive environment is amazing though.

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Said 5-7 on the review linked... Same as all the others.

It's a big we'll see I guess.

BC2>MW2 everyday though. The bugs have all but gone in my experience and I'd take some of them over a games filled with noob tubers, RPG noobs, quick scopers, people hiding inside rocks and people legging it round knifing you from 6 feet away.

S3, Polo
BC2>MW2 everyday though. The bugs have all but gone in my experience and I'd take some of them over a games filled with noob tubers, RPG noobs, quick scopers, people hiding inside rocks and people legging it round knifing you from 6 feet away.

Agreed. Been back to it for the last few days and it's full of nuke-boosters and hacking cheaters (using BLATANT aimbots, FFS!).

BC2 is superb but can be frustrating.

MoH looks like a step backward, from what I've seen (no destruction/ small, poorly designed maps/ derivative and lacks any real innovation).