ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Decided to give the PB a clean and polish at the weekend and went out and took a few photographs, hope you like!
Petrolbluethreequarter.jpg

Petrolbluerear.jpg

Petrolbluefront.jpg

Then an arty photoshop
Petrolbluesky.jpg

Got waiting to go on when I have a day off on the 27th:

Eibach Sportlines
Whiteline ARB
Pure Motorsport solid top mounts and brace
New track rod ends and lower ball joints
Eibach camber bolts
197 Renault Sport badge

Then going to concentrate on the interior and engine bay!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Beautiful mate!! Love what you've done to her. Wish I had the money to do all that! What exhaust is that?

182trophy & Williams
always had a thing for this colour, keep the sport badges standard. Looks awesome in the last shot mate!

Disastra Coupe
Finally pictures where i like PB!! These pics show it off more. The mod's also help.

Looks pretty awesome that bud, look after it :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it mate, perfect set of mods planned too.

I'm not sure whether I like the colour because it's rare, or because I like it, lol. Suits the silver Turinis well though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lovely car but I really don't like PB.

Looks great on the silver Speedlines though. Suits it perfectly.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Love it mate, perfect set of mods planned too.

I'm not sure whether I like the colour because it's rare, or because I like it, lol. Suits the silver Turinis well though!

Lovely car but I really don't like PB.

Looks great on the silver Speedlines though. Suits it perfectly.

Thanks everyone!

They are Trophy Turinis but a few folk on here suggested silver and after a quick Photoshop I was convinced silver was the way forward. Actually did them myself (don't look too closely) mainly to see if I liked them and get me through the winter, now spring is here the powdercoaters will be getting a call soon. Oh, and they are definately staying silver!

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
love that last picture....i really want some decent pics taken of mine but I'm useless with a camera lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
love that last picture....i really want some decent pics taken of mine but I'm useless with a camera lol

Where in Berks are you mate? I'm getting bored of just having the Trophy to shoot!

Mini Cooper S sport
Thanks everyone!

They are Trophy Turinis but a few folk on here suggested silver and after a quick Photoshop I was convinced silver was the way forward. Actually did them myself (don't look too closely) mainly to see if I liked them and get me through the winter, now spring is here the powdercoaters will be getting a call soon. Oh, and they are definately staying silver!

LOVE petrol blue, looks amazing in the sun.

I actually think the Turinis would look great in their original anthracite. They're fine in silver though.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Where in Berks are you mate? I'm getting bored of just having the Trophy to shoot!
I'm in Crowthorne, just next to Wokingham/Bracknell...I'll be up for a little shot with you, I'm not taking the pics though lol I'm seriously Crap with a camera

PB 182 (1 of 29)
LOVE petrol blue, looks amazing in the sun.

I actually think the Turinis would look great in their original anthracite. They're fine in silver though.

Thanks!

The Turinis looked good in anthracite but better in silver, like them to stand out a bit too!

Fiesta ST200
Fantastic.

PB wears silver turini's the best ive seen.

And you wont regret sportlines, best thing ive done to mine ;)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I really like your bullets, thought they'd look wierd but actually look really good!

Yeah, I think they make a huge difference for less than £20 and a bit of effort!

Fantastic.

PB wears silver turini's the best ive seen.

And you wont regret sportlines, best thing ive done to mine ;)

Wow, nice comment, thanks! Oh, and I can't wait until Monday to bolt all my suspension goodies on!!