ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Rep Update & Pictures

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Purchased a new SLR so fired out and took a few pictures, not the best need to buy a tri-pod and get the hang of it a bit better! Finally back on the net after a long wait.

Updates since last thread

Custom rear springs (thanks f0xy)
Lowered front coilovers slightly
Corbeau carrera buckets
Camber professionally re-set
K-tec exhaust (personally wouldn’t recommend this - wouldn’t really recommend ktec tbh)

six.jpg

eighteen.jpg

four.jpg

eleven.jpg

twentyfive.jpg

The rest of them can be found here http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/BREMBO255/Photoshoot 1st SLR/?start=all

Exhaust still needs to aligned a bit better and more pictures soon... going to pc it :cool:

like it almost more than mine!!!!

seriously though lad, its a stunner!

need to organise a mini meet for reps!

jamie

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks immense, arch liners in or out?

Fronts are gone but rears are still there

Nice one mate, where bouts you take them that the car park at student flats in dundee ???

Ye I thought it was pretty cool, some cool places down at ninewells to but better for day time pics

Looking good Ben!!
You don't happen to offer PC'ing services do you???

Not really amazing at it but getting the hang of it. If you fancy arranging something just drop me a pm

Very nice mate, what exhaust is that as it looks bigger than the 3.5" recessed one k-tec racing do?

Definetly 3.5" recessed, needs

really like it

i recon some nice deep dish alloys would look good

would love borbet a's

like it almost more than mine!!!!

seriously though lad, its a stunner!

need to organise a mini meet for reps!

jamie

Definetly up for that - wait for summer!

White Sti Hatch
Everytime ive went near that carpark at the Student flats its either been closed or jam packed !

hayhay 4000...im sad!

Clio Dynamique
[/quote] Definetly 3.5" recessed, needs [/quote]
Looks nice, did you get the exhaust surround with it? I dont suppose you could do me a favour aswell, ive got a clio sport bumper on my car with a bit of a exhaust recess in it already and was just wondering if you could measure how wide you had to cut the recess please as i really like this exhaust? :)