ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 Schrick cams / Yozza exhaust / Cambelt and aux changed / cup alt / New PE2's

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Re: ph1 172 Schrick cams / Yozza exhaust / Cambelt and aux changed / cup alt / New PE

place it in cars for sale if you haven't already fella. Looks very tidy, GL with sale

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  172 cup
Re: ph1 172 Schrick cams / Yozza exhaust / Cambelt and aux changed / cup alt / New PE

place it in cars for sale if you haven't already fella. Looks very tidy, GL with sale

Thanx fella, just doing it now... Loving your project thread was an insperation to me especially after the rought time you had and how you came through it. Wanted to get ITB's on this car but family, free time and usage are all holding me back.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Sounds like a good example, would have been very interested before I bought mine.

Dave, Av ALWAYS looks after his motors! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  350z GT

Good luck dude...hope you get the sale :)

After next Sat of course ;) lol

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i

Has the car been mapped for the Schrick cams, what power did / does it make? :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS

Thanx fella, just doing it now... Loving your project thread was an insperation to me especially after the rought time you had and how you came through it. Wanted to get ITB's on this car but family, free time and usage are all holding me back.

Cheers, pitty but needs must I suppose. Someone will snap that up on here I'd imagine!

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  172 cup

Dave, Av ALWAYS looks after his motors! :)

Good luck dude...hope you get the sale :)

After next Sat of course ;) lol

Cheers, pitty but needs must I suppose. Someone will snap that up on here I'd imagine!

Thanx for all the kind comments, I hope it goes to a good home and gets tracked...

Has the car been mapped for the Schrick cams, what power did / does it make? :)

Car has not been fully mapped yet although it comes with a unlocked RS tuner. Despite this the car idles really well considering the cams and can feel the difference. I had a 182 which had 428 Catcams before this one and this feels quicker as it stands.