ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 449 Valver, speedlines, havant, CETC

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Spotted a phase 1 blue valver this morning on the way to work with gold speedlines on ;)

On the A27 going towards Havant, u did a dodgy manuover to get away but i caught u up at the havant turn off, hehe :D

Was a guy from the CETC club, dont suppose ure on here aswell?

Zafira and GSXR

It was me mate in the missis 16ver.

When you got past me on the slip road I thought sh!t that is a fast 16v because your williams badge is missing on that side. As I have raced standard ones and my little extra makes a good difference on the motorway etc.

But when I got back in front I see the blue seat belts and thought thank god for that lol.

I so wanted to put up chase after the round about but had to get to work.

I am running 144bhp with exhaust, decat and induction kit.

What you running in your williams ?

ps. yours needs a clean :)

Willy, Willy 2, V6

haha its been cleaned now mate.

I should be running about 160-165BHP with supersprint manifold, decat, scorpian exhaust and panel filter.

Where abouts do u work??? on the industrial estate cuz thats where i was heading, could have turned off on the r/b but its quicker for me to cut into New Lane half way up.

Its not missing the badge on any side... it prolly just v dirty.

Also... next time dont do the dodgy undertaking manuover lol it would have been a better race had you not done that ;)

p.s. if u want another race sometime let me know ;) im always up for it.

Zafira and GSXR

I am based at the Job centre at the moment, my main office is in Cosham.

As for the undertake I was trying to push them out of the way for ages, the other 4 lanes were empty for god sake lol.

Just glad I didnt loss to a standard motor :D

Willy, Willy 2, V6

hey dude we are having a little meet up at portsdown hill (by micks burger van) tonight (thursday) at 7:30 why dont you bring the valver along ?

Zafira and GSXR

I would but I have man flu or something been off work the last 2 days feel like S**t

cheers anyway