ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 dash conversion wiring

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hi guys, wonder if someone can help.

I got my Ph1 with the Ph2 dash.
Some hits don't quite work or work strangely.

Hazard switch - works
Rear heater- unlocks doors
Lock doors - does nothing

I'm OK with that.

It's the below that is really bugging me.
Heater controls don't light up when lights are on.

It's all wired as per guide in image here however I don't not do the wiring so I don't even know that white wires are the right ones-
View attachment 13756762018-07-17_12-01-21

Aircon button does nothing,doesnt light up, doesn't engage aircon pump. Relay and fuses are fine.

Recirculation button lights up and only then will aircon button light up if fan, speed is on speed 2 or above.. But aircon pump still won't engage ?

Is there a way to just ghetto wire a switch for the on /off of aircon? It's a black Ph1 and I'm sweating!!

Heather controls not lighting up can often be the bulbs in them. I had the same and was sure it was broken! Haha

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Heater controls, 12v when the side lights is on goes to pin 12 on the green connector on the heater controls.

The A/C is control is a signal to the ECU which goes from pin 12. If it doesn't turn on then I suspect the A/C pressure switch isn't seeing the correct pressure to put the compressor on.