ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Restore > Road Going Go-Kart

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
dude where they the blades i sold you?

:S

May have been mate, bought them of ebay if you sell on there too? £11 delivered, 12 month gaurntee :cool:, what a diffrence they make, well impressed with them :approve:

here you go fella, the finished article.

Peela%20Product%20shots.jpg

Peela%20Product%20shots_1.jpg

S1 16v 106 Rallye
Love that carbon front badge. Haven't had time to look through the whole blog yet but will do at the weekend. Whats been done to the engine mate?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
The spec :

* Itg pannel filter
* Mathced Inlets, from Angel works
* Acoustic valve removed
* Group N re-map
* Gray's 2.5" bore de-cat
* Powerflow 2.5" bore full stainless sytem

Made 184.5bhp @ surrey rolling road, hoping to get my PH1 track car too 190bhp & still on the standard cams :evil:.. got have a goal lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
car looks great mate.
where did you get the front badge from?

Special custom job, Pm Tonyt on here as he still does them ;)

what a gay car :rasp::rasp::rasp:

post some new pics maty !

b**ch! :rasp: You know MoRpH3uS two whole weeks in france & i only came across one Clio sport :eek:... was fooking lovely though, 182, both cup packs in Liguid yellow, looked spanking new! & the roads on your side of the pond :eek:

what are you doing different on the ph1 than the ph2?

* Total re-design on the induction kit set-up = possible 1-2bhp
* removal of power steering & aircon pump = 2-4bhp
* An exhaust sytem built for performance = 1-2 bhp

any where between 4bhp - 8bhp improvement over my previous tuning methods

Hoping it will make 190bhp but it could have served many gruel years before it got to my cared for hands so may make well below that but it does pull really well in standard form so we shall see!

S1 16v 106 Rallye
I'd suggest getting your injectors cleaned mate. A mate of mine got his done on his 106 rallye and managed 5bhp between maps. It's first on my list!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I'd suggest getting your injectors cleaned mate. A mate of mine got his done on his 106 rallye and managed 5bhp between maps. It's first on my list!

Both my 172's are always run on V-power, for an extra 7p a little i hope i should be able to see my reflection in the injectors lol, i wouldnt belive all the hipe about re-dex

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Interesting read, fair enough on older cars but if i made 184+bhp its fair to say its running spot on, the dyno power curve showed it runs well too.. but for under £20 could be worth a try if you were having running problems

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
*** UP-DATE ***

As most know JMS-Tuning is down sizeing to just one car :dapprove:... for now lol.... So the PH2 is going back to how it was only a few months back, Coillys & buckets :evil:, I will also be finishing of some bits that i never got done due to the track **** taking over!

So couple weeks back a Carbon engine cover & set of braided brake lines came up for grabs on here from a member called Gower, so i took a little road trip to watford to pick up some goodies in exchange for monies ;)

The outcome :

Carbon Fibre engine cover!

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

And some Brand spanking new KTR-braided brake lines

DSC00325.jpg

Should work very nicely with my brembo discs & a fresh supply of castrol brake fluid ;).. Just gotta decided on some new pads!

So i was happy with that little pick up, still havent fitted the bits yet though :eek:.. have been working for the last 2 weeks straight so i think its a good enough excuse :rasp:

Also got some bits through from my number one man when it comes to Carbon fibre, Tonyt!

Just pure sex - Interior mirror covers, Finishing touch to the interior :cool:

DSC00319.jpg

And of course another little gem, Carbon Fuse box lid, belive its a first!

DSC00689.jpg

Think its pretty safe to say i have abit of a carbon addiction lol

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Selling the track car to buy Carbon fibre for a road car makes baby jesus cry :<

LOL... Tis not the finance's that are the problem.. its the storage :(... Just not able to keep both so i need to be extra happy with the PH2 lol.. I will point out that carbon was bought before the fait of the track **** was decided.. Jesus may stop crying ;)

Will hopefully be getting some K-tec uprated engine mounts soon, mine are starting to get abit of play :dapprove:.. how bad will the vibration be i wonder lol although the raw feel should make it worth it!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
All this CF looks SEXY ! ! !

Could you tell me how much it was for the interior mirror covers ?

Every one knows sexy is not cheap MoRpH3uS! Lol

Drop Tonyt a PM, he maybe willing to post to france, you'll have to ask him though mate as i'm not sure

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
*** UP-DATE ***

Coillys & buckets all back on, what a fun bit of kit it is again!

DSC00336.jpg

Nice Subtle height, Hopefully get in & out of a multistory carparks still :boring:

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
DSC00369.jpg

Big thanks too N2Graffix, well happy with them :approve:

All those that have been lucky enough to have had the blessed hands of JMS-Tuning touch there cars are welcome to a sticker ;)